Reviews for Two Ways About It
flowers.of.moe.overload chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was so fucking hot and well written! :3
Witchdoctr chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Thaank the wonderful TV Tropes for sending me here and I thank you for writing this! Everyone's sooooo in character, exactly how I like my yaoi! Gracias, otra vez! !Adios!
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this story, teehee! I wish people would incorporate Romano's curl more... this is what it's there for, right? So use it!;D Hehe, thanks for writing!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Ooooh yay! I adored these two chapters, they were very in character.
Ms.AwesomePrussia chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
This...Is the MOST AMAZING Hetalia Fanfiction I've ever read.I nearly cried of happiness about three times. I applaud thee. Just amazing ouo
Icefire149 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Both chapters were AMAZING! I loved them both333
Juura99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Uwaah, this was really awesome! I really loved the humour (the interactions between the Italy brothers, Spain and England's conversations, the mess-ups at the wedding with France and everyone...) It was all so funny and sweet and I loved every second of it!
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yes, oh gawd yes. This was the hottest piece of smut imbued with humor that I have ever read. Literally, I didn't know whether I should be hot or on the floor rolling. I adored the little jibes you had in there, especially about Spain's religious views. I have never seen anyone acknowledge that at one point, Spain was predominantly Muslim. Romano was a joy to read and Spain was deliciously characterized. It was seriously a great piece~
SafetyScissors chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Some of my questions have been answered...

TvTropes has once again, made my day! Thank you, for letting me get lost in your thousands of articles, and finding this!
SafetyScissors chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is really, really, awesome. Hands down the greatest Spamano I have ever read AND the greatest Girpan I have ever read, though I've never read any so...

It leaves so many unanswered questions though. Who is the most perverted nation? What was written on the card, and would France have said it even when he wasn't drunk? Was Liechinestein there? What kind of cake was it?

Lovely~ Thank you for writing it!
terracotta29 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Beautiful... honestly, so incredible. You are an amazingly talented writer...
cylobaby chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
So good!
zutarakid50 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I LOVED this whole story top to bottom. Haven't read much Greece/Japan but very well might have to now Romano was cute, Spain was great, Japan/Greece made me giggle and England was... England XD In a good way! Very nice job with these characters and this whole story. Keep on writing! :)
situationalstudent chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Thank you, TVTropes, for bringing me to you!

You! Just...just...you! I love you! If this were anonymous, I would probably be professing to wanting to have your children and handing you internets and begging you to marry me! Actually, to heck with it, I still want those things, because you're amazing. Simply, simply amazing. Why are you so amazing?

I loved everything about this fill, mostly for your lovely references to Islamic Spain, which is my favorite period in Spain's history, so you get all of my love forever for this. And I know it's not a 'fresh' fic, but I just wanted to let you know that people (well, me, at least) still love this wonderful, wonderful fic/fill and you're just fantastic. And your little Greece/Japan omake was so well thought out and beautiful and just...aagh, I'm so incoherent because this is simply the best thing ever and, please, keep writing. Forever.

Best,

Situational Student
Sayounara chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story is so funny and so cute and so hot! And this is the first Hetalia fic I’ve read (which, admittedly, is not many, so far) where I loved the portrayal of every single character. Don’t get me wrong, I like all of the characters as it is, but you have this beautiful, articulate way of expressing the characters that just makes me fall in love with each of them.

And I love this story. It all flowed from beginning to end. I didn’t even realize it was so long because the words just pulled me through it effortlessly. I was completely lost in the story. It’s serious with just enough silly to make it a whole lot of fun to read. I was sorry to see you haven’t written any fics after this one, but, honestly, I’m just grateful you shared this with us. Thank you for the great read! :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »