Reviews for Two Ways About It
weaselwhiskers chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
When my best friend (fakiagirl, her review is probably somewhere on this page) forced me to read a Spain/Romano marriage fic, I was skeptical, but this was really, really good (read: fucking phenomenal). It had the perfect balance of humor, smut, and . . . emotional-ness. Truth is, this is the BEST Spamano I've ever read.

Also, I loved the side helping of Greece/Japan; they are so cute.

I've never really thought about it, but sock-stomping is definitely a thing I do. I'm glad you coined the term :) Looks like I'll need to find something more intimidating to do when I'm mad.
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aaaaaaah, this is genius! I squeed so hard the entire way through it. Normally I find Spain/Romano marriage fics slightly unbelievable, but this was perfect. :) And the wedding? Omg. I lovedlovedloved their wedding vows. Romano's almost made me cry. (And heh heh, the part with the Virgin made me giggle.)

I am so impressed with how seemingly effortlessly you kept them in character throughout the entire story, even when dealing with Spain's pent up sexual tension and his change from super relaxed guy to conquering nation. ;) The little subplot with Alfred and Arthur made me very happy too. Man, I am just all over the place with this review, but this was an incredible fic. I loved every inch of it!
numb-butt chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This is by far the greatest story for Spain/Romano. I melted throughout the entire course of this. :D
Lodella chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
This was simply amazing - all of it, from start to finish. I've read both chapters in one sitting and absolutely loved them both. Definitely an instant favorite!~
Honhonhon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
(sorry about the double post, my ipod f'ed up :B )
Honhonhon chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Oh my god. I am speechless. That has got to be one of the most amazing fic I have ever read, for any fandom, and trust me, I have read a hell of a lot of fics. This was beautifully written and perfectly characterized and just simply amazing. I never even liked AmericaxEngland before now (though I did love spamano and GreecexJapan) but your writing convinced me. Oh my god the first chapter was so amazing and you portrayedtheir relationship perfectly (not to mention that was the absolute best sex scene ever written) and Greece and Japan are finally together, and there was lots of squeeing, and I loved it all so, so much 3
Honhonhon chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Oh my god. I am speechless. That has got to be one of the most amazing fic I have ever read, for any fandom, and trust me, I have read a he'll of a lot of tics. This was beautifully written and perfectly characterized and just simply amazing. I never even liked AmericaxEngland before now (though I did love spamano and GreecexJapan) but your writing convinced me. Oh my god the first chapter was so amazing and you portrayedtheir relationship perfectly (not to mention that was the absolute best sex scene ever written) and Greece and Japan are finally together, and there was lots of squeeing
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
This was... amazing. I loved it.

Keep writing.
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Such an amazing story! You had me choking from laughter at the humour, fanning myself at the smut and melting at the sheer cuteness.
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wah. this was such a good story. favorite-ing it.
Lammstrellicon chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This story was wonderful I love it *cackles*
StarProphecy7279 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This chapter alone was just too awesome for me not to review. Spamano is my Hetalia OTP despite how many pairings I adore and you touched on all but one of them.

It started off incredibly sweet with clueless Spain and Romano and the ceremony. Then it got very spicy with Spain and Romano going home and gettin it on. It was amazingly well written.

And the USUK at the end was so sweet! Also, I love how much you picked at America in that. I'm American so I know first hand how many things are wrong with the country. It's nice to see others recognize and pick at them as well.

Anyway, this was just fantastic!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Awwww, so cuuuute~! The second chapter is also very cute! I love seeing Greece and Japan together, and I particularly love the line involving an armful of Japan. I just think that's a really cute image.
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh, this story was just amazing! I came into this expecting something simple and cute (confusion about the proposal, an argument, kiss and make up, etc.) but I got much more than that. I enjoyed every part of the story - England's wedding planning, the actual wedding, Spain and Romano's honeymoon I guess you could say, and America's and England's discussion at the end. The wedding vows were beautiful and simple and I think really fit the characters' personalities well. The reception was wild and crazy and just hilarious! I could actually imagine it being like that in the anime if it ever happens. When Spain and Romano were finally alone it was intense and deep and just so engrossing. You showed an interesting and more perverted side of Spain which definitely made the whole thing...fun. I actually laughed in some parts (Spain mentioning what England said about Romano) and in others I was staring at the screen, just so absorbed in it. The ending was one of my favorite parts, especially since I'm an avid America/England fan. It definitely put a happy/perverted smile to my face! Now I don't really have much to criticize about this but I feel like I have to give at least SOME sort of constructive criticism after ranting on about how much I loved it. Well, this is just a tiny thing but I kind of noticed the phrases "on the one hand...on the other hand..." used several times in the fic. I know it's a really long fic and it's not like you used the phrase every other paragraph but maybe you can also try and find some other ways to phrase comparisons. It'll keep it from feeling repetitive and improve your writing - even if only by a little bit. So anyway, all in all, I positively adored this and hope to read more like this.
random alias chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
spain and romano getting married was so cute! and france would so do that at any wedding he was invited to i bet... i love how japan was all trying to deny it then he let greece lick cake off his fingers lol very cute!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »