Reviews for Two Ways About It
situationalstudent chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Thank you, TVTropes, for bringing me to you!

You! Just...just...you! I love you! If this were anonymous, I would probably be professing to wanting to have your children and handing you internets and begging you to marry me! Actually, to heck with it, I still want those things, because you're amazing. Simply, simply amazing. Why are you so amazing?

I loved everything about this fill, mostly for your lovely references to Islamic Spain, which is my favorite period in Spain's history, so you get all of my love forever for this. And I know it's not a 'fresh' fic, but I just wanted to let you know that people (well, me, at least) still love this wonderful, wonderful fic/fill and you're just fantastic. And your little Greece/Japan omake was so well thought out and beautiful and just...aagh, I'm so incoherent because this is simply the best thing ever and, please, keep writing. Forever.

Best,

Situational Student
Sayounara chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This story is so funny and so cute and so hot! And this is the first Hetalia fic I’ve read (which, admittedly, is not many, so far) where I loved the portrayal of every single character. Don’t get me wrong, I like all of the characters as it is, but you have this beautiful, articulate way of expressing the characters that just makes me fall in love with each of them.

And I love this story. It all flowed from beginning to end. I didn’t even realize it was so long because the words just pulled me through it effortlessly. I was completely lost in the story. It’s serious with just enough silly to make it a whole lot of fun to read. I was sorry to see you haven’t written any fics after this one, but, honestly, I’m just grateful you shared this with us. Thank you for the great read! :)
I-Love-Humans2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
adsdbvdg 3 !

This was an amazing FF! It had a bit of eveything that I love 3 And my god the sex scene... *has a nosebleed again* I couldnt help but giggle like the idiotic fangirl that I am and visualize the whole thing in my head ... especially when Romano licked his own cum..(God Im such a perv *facepalm*)

Epic fanfic ~!I am now going to find my sketch book and give my- self massive nosebleeds by drawing a bunch of Spamano,UsxUk,and Giripan Yaoi.
weaselwhiskers chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
When my best friend (fakiagirl, her review is probably somewhere on this page) forced me to read a Spain/Romano marriage fic, I was skeptical, but this was really, really good (read: fucking phenomenal). It had the perfect balance of humor, smut, and . . . emotional-ness. Truth is, this is the BEST Spamano I've ever read.

Also, I loved the side helping of Greece/Japan; they are so cute.

I've never really thought about it, but sock-stomping is definitely a thing I do. I'm glad you coined the term :) Looks like I'll need to find something more intimidating to do when I'm mad.
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Aaaaaaah, this is genius! I squeed so hard the entire way through it. Normally I find Spain/Romano marriage fics slightly unbelievable, but this was perfect. :) And the wedding? Omg. I lovedlovedloved their wedding vows. Romano's almost made me cry. (And heh heh, the part with the Virgin made me giggle.)

I am so impressed with how seemingly effortlessly you kept them in character throughout the entire story, even when dealing with Spain's pent up sexual tension and his change from super relaxed guy to conquering nation. ;) The little subplot with Alfred and Arthur made me very happy too. Man, I am just all over the place with this review, but this was an incredible fic. I loved every inch of it!
numb-butt chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This is by far the greatest story for Spain/Romano. I melted throughout the entire course of this. :D
Lodella chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
This was simply amazing - all of it, from start to finish. I've read both chapters in one sitting and absolutely loved them both. Definitely an instant favorite!~
Honhonhon chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
(sorry about the double post, my ipod f'ed up :B )
Honhonhon chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Oh my god. I am speechless. That has got to be one of the most amazing fic I have ever read, for any fandom, and trust me, I have read a hell of a lot of fics. This was beautifully written and perfectly characterized and just simply amazing. I never even liked AmericaxEngland before now (though I did love spamano and GreecexJapan) but your writing convinced me. Oh my god the first chapter was so amazing and you portrayedtheir relationship perfectly (not to mention that was the absolute best sex scene ever written) and Greece and Japan are finally together, and there was lots of squeeing, and I loved it all so, so much 3
Honhonhon chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Oh my god. I am speechless. That has got to be one of the most amazing fic I have ever read, for any fandom, and trust me, I have read a he'll of a lot of tics. This was beautifully written and perfectly characterized and just simply amazing. I never even liked AmericaxEngland before now (though I did love spamano and GreecexJapan) but your writing convinced me. Oh my god the first chapter was so amazing and you portrayedtheir relationship perfectly (not to mention that was the absolute best sex scene ever written) and Greece and Japan are finally together, and there was lots of squeeing
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
This was... amazing. I loved it.

Keep writing.
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Such an amazing story! You had me choking from laughter at the humour, fanning myself at the smut and melting at the sheer cuteness.
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wah. this was such a good story. favorite-ing it.
Stabbythings chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This story was wonderful I love it *cackles*
StarProphecy7279 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This chapter alone was just too awesome for me not to review. Spamano is my Hetalia OTP despite how many pairings I adore and you touched on all but one of them.

It started off incredibly sweet with clueless Spain and Romano and the ceremony. Then it got very spicy with Spain and Romano going home and gettin it on. It was amazingly well written.

And the USUK at the end was so sweet! Also, I love how much you picked at America in that. I'm American so I know first hand how many things are wrong with the country. It's nice to see others recognize and pick at them as well.

Anyway, this was just fantastic!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »