Reviews for Two Ways About It
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
This is amazingly written, and amazingly awesome, and some of the best characterization ever. Seriously. This is just about the top one Romano/Spain fic ever. And the Greece/Japan is some of the most in-depth delving into their characters that I've seen.

And the America and England bit just made me crack up. Seriously. "I can't show you any of this in public." America, you're such a fucking tease. I'm so proud of my country. I don't suppose there'll be a follow-up to that? Perhaps it's better that way. They definitely didn't have quite the same dynamic as the other two couples. But I would not be adverse to seeing that dynamic played with. -~

Feliciano and Ludwig were win. Complete and total background win. They are both so dense they may never notice what they've got going. It kind of jiggles uncomfortably in the back of my mind when I read stuff that has them as an established Beta Couple. The way the fact that Germany and Turkey are pretty damn intimate now, much closer than Italy and Germany, sometimes niggles a bit with implications I don't like much.

By the way - there was one biological unlikelihood in this. The sex scenes would have worked out perfectly, had Romano been female. To my knowledge the female sexual cycle peaks, stays on a high, then peaks again. The male sexual cycle, however, does not. It peaks once, then plummets faster than a bad climber on Mount Everest. Cue refractory period of at least fifteen minutes, and that's an optimistic estimate. It can take days, depending on the individual. So... Romano going twice in a matter of minutes or so? I doubt even the Italians are that good. I mean, it's not absolutely impossible, I guess, but...

Not that that takes away from the hotness of it. Oh, no.
SoDesuKa chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that this fic was totally effing bloody wonderfully unbelievably fantastically GREAT! x'3

I really really REALLY loved it and when I read it last night I couldn't stop until I finished the whole thing. And being the idiot I am I started reading it at like... 2.30 in the morning -_-" So yeah... went to bed around 4... I blame you! This lovely fic kept me up and now I'm tired! ;D

All "heated" (AHEM AHEM) parts were REALLY hawt and I was completely GLUED to the freaking screen x'D Good job!

Oh, and I just wanted to take up this part...

“Nothing important. He just said you’d be a pushover in bed. And also that you worship the ground I walk on.”

Again and this time with a little noise of outrage, Romano tried to sit up, and again Spain easily pushed him back down. “I cannot believe you would talk with him about that!” he yelled. “I am not a pushover, and—and I’m not a pushover!”

... He denied being a pushover... but not that he worships the ground he walks on? x'D I pretty much laughed my ass off and couldn't continue for a while. Lovely! It totally made my night! And I just HAD to reread that particular part now! :3

Gah! Gotta go now! (I'm in school x''D) Off to lunch! (not that you care or anything but still )

With much love

SoDesuKa
Char chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is THE Spain/Romano fic. There is no convincing me otherwise, and I'm pretty sure that's not going to change anytime soon.

You managed to singlehandedly secure Spain/Romano as my OTP (as well as England as my favorite character, but I pretty much already knew that) and remind me of why I've loved fandom for so long in general. I'd been starting to lose faith, but god, this. It felt so good to read something like this, so rich in (completely IC!) character and relationship development even during the sex scenes and just overall compelling and high quality writing.

I could say a whole lot more, but thank you for writing this. That's all. My vital regions are all yours.

(I read this on lj, not here. Why am I reviewing here? No idea.)
The Adversary chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I seriously don't know how this doesn't have more reviews. It was amazing. I'm speechless (and maybe it's a little hot in here?). I almost overloaded on Antonio/Lovino and I freaking enjoyed every second. The Greece/Japan Omake was just the icing on the cake, for sure.
Keahi08 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Oh. I'm commenting again because I read the Omake, which was also perfect.
Keahi08 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Alright... I have to say... I haven't enjoyed something like this for a very long time. I laughed the entire way through. It was absolutely amazing. Everything about it, I can't even sit here and tell you the scenes I liked or anything, because it was amazing, and that fact that it was so long and intricate just made it better, and now I get to read the Omake.

33 Point is, it was fucking brilliant. I laughed at every character's little... ugh, it was perfect. I'm seriously, this fanfiction was utterly perfect.
AngolMoaChan chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
UNF.

Hi there, my name is AMC, and I am currently having the derpiest fangasm known to man. BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to find something this amazing on fanfiction. Rarely does this site suceed, and with this fic...it totally did. Your characterizations are spot on-I especially love your England, oh my god, I tweeted that line about the quadricameral Hispano-Italian thing-and your descriptions are lovely. The bit of them speaking each other's languages had me flailing, and...man, I can hardly speak coherent words right now. Amazing, wonderful, excellent job.

Oh, and the Spamano sex scene. OH MY GOD. Seriously, I have the biggest thing for Dark!Spain. That was...that was hot. And on that intelligent note I'mma add this to my faves and end this review. xD
FluffyCakes chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I'm short on words right now, but this is amazing.
AVY chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Honestly, I don't review fics very often, but I had to review yours. This is seriously some of the best smut I've read. Not overly explicit about every detail but something about the way you wrote that had to do with the diction and rhythm portrayed everything amazingly. I'm not going to go into any specifics but this fic left me completely breathless and speechless. Absolutely fantastic.
twisted-sheets chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I knew only greatness could come out from the one who wrote THAT fic. GOD.

I was grinning the whole time, which was dammed awkward, because I'm reading this at work and my boss is right in front of me.

Oh God. I think you made me love Spain and Eomano so, so much!

Wedding planner England FTW. And that moment between him and America is just holy fucking shit so perfect. Wow. That was just one hell of a US/UK moment.

And France. Dear God, FRANCE.

This is so so so good. please continue writing these pairs. :D
Invader-Nehima chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
You..this fic..perfect. Gah, I'm at a loss for words. Since I couldn't possibly stop to review the first part before reading the omake, I'll just have to review both at once.

I swear, that was the best Spain/Romano smut I've ever read. I mean, the characterizations before that and the wedding and everything were awesome, but the smut, oh jeez. Triple A for the smut. You can now have my internets.

Andandand..the part with America and England! So well done. You hit the nail on the head with how England thought about the whole thing, not to mention America's reaction.

Oh, oh, and the omake! I loved how in-depth Japan's thoughts were, and, well..it's so well done, it's now canon for me, no joke. You can have my soul on top of my internets XD.

I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

-Nehima
animepie chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
The way you dissected the anatomy of Japan and Greece's relationship was wonderful. That sounded like a terrible analogy. Just tackling the issue of Japan being a shut-in and then finally coming out of his shell and the fact that Greece was indeed very hurt that their first time together was denied. You manage to keep them in character and make it so very touching while amusing at the same time.
animepie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, such a long chapter and yet not one single word was wasted. That was incredible. Certainly going up with my favourites. From the moment this fic started to the very end, I had a huge smile on my face. I always thought that Romano never said no to that proposal but Spain is dense in that way. The way you presented the characters was so very lovely. The intense way that Spain expresses his love for Romano, the pure honesty that Romano unleashes when he lowers his defenses, the innuendos, England and France being England and France; it was all superbly perfect. I nearly cried when they were saying their vows and almost fell out of my chair when France started on his speech. The US/UK at the end was also very sweet. There were so many more great moments in this story but I'd just be rambling.
The Crack Fairy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story is amazing and deserves so much more credit. Seriously. It's like... one of the most perfect Spain/Romano fics out there; it's in character, written very well with a good sense of humour but also just the right amount of seriousness.
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Well that was hot *drools* hehe darkSpain 3

What was extremely amusing to me was a wedding planner England!(almost mkes me want to write a fic...)
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »