Reviews for Two Ways About It
Keahi08 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Alright... I have to say... I haven't enjoyed something like this for a very long time. I laughed the entire way through. It was absolutely amazing. Everything about it, I can't even sit here and tell you the scenes I liked or anything, because it was amazing, and that fact that it was so long and intricate just made it better, and now I get to read the Omake.

33 Point is, it was fucking brilliant. I laughed at every character's little... ugh, it was perfect. I'm seriously, this fanfiction was utterly perfect.
AngolMoaChan chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
UNF.

Hi there, my name is AMC, and I am currently having the derpiest fangasm known to man. BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to find something this amazing on fanfiction. Rarely does this site suceed, and with this fic...it totally did. Your characterizations are spot on-I especially love your England, oh my god, I tweeted that line about the quadricameral Hispano-Italian thing-and your descriptions are lovely. The bit of them speaking each other's languages had me flailing, and...man, I can hardly speak coherent words right now. Amazing, wonderful, excellent job.

Oh, and the Spamano sex scene. OH MY GOD. Seriously, I have the biggest thing for Dark!Spain. That was...that was hot. And on that intelligent note I'mma add this to my faves and end this review. xD
FluffyCakes chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
I'm short on words right now, but this is amazing.
AVY chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Honestly, I don't review fics very often, but I had to review yours. This is seriously some of the best smut I've read. Not overly explicit about every detail but something about the way you wrote that had to do with the diction and rhythm portrayed everything amazingly. I'm not going to go into any specifics but this fic left me completely breathless and speechless. Absolutely fantastic.
twisted-sheets chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I knew only greatness could come out from the one who wrote THAT fic. GOD.

I was grinning the whole time, which was dammed awkward, because I'm reading this at work and my boss is right in front of me.

Oh God. I think you made me love Spain and Eomano so, so much!

Wedding planner England FTW. And that moment between him and America is just holy fucking shit so perfect. Wow. That was just one hell of a US/UK moment.

And France. Dear God, FRANCE.

This is so so so good. please continue writing these pairs. :D
Invader-Nehima chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
You..this fic..perfect. Gah, I'm at a loss for words. Since I couldn't possibly stop to review the first part before reading the omake, I'll just have to review both at once.

I swear, that was the best Spain/Romano smut I've ever read. I mean, the characterizations before that and the wedding and everything were awesome, but the smut, oh jeez. Triple A for the smut. You can now have my internets.

Andandand..the part with America and England! So well done. You hit the nail on the head with how England thought about the whole thing, not to mention America's reaction.

Oh, oh, and the omake! I loved how in-depth Japan's thoughts were, and, well..it's so well done, it's now canon for me, no joke. You can have my soul on top of my internets XD.

I can't wait to read more of your stuff!

-Nehima
animepie chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
The way you dissected the anatomy of Japan and Greece's relationship was wonderful. That sounded like a terrible analogy. Just tackling the issue of Japan being a shut-in and then finally coming out of his shell and the fact that Greece was indeed very hurt that their first time together was denied. You manage to keep them in character and make it so very touching while amusing at the same time.
animepie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, such a long chapter and yet not one single word was wasted. That was incredible. Certainly going up with my favourites. From the moment this fic started to the very end, I had a huge smile on my face. I always thought that Romano never said no to that proposal but Spain is dense in that way. The way you presented the characters was so very lovely. The intense way that Spain expresses his love for Romano, the pure honesty that Romano unleashes when he lowers his defenses, the innuendos, England and France being England and France; it was all superbly perfect. I nearly cried when they were saying their vows and almost fell out of my chair when France started on his speech. The US/UK at the end was also very sweet. There were so many more great moments in this story but I'd just be rambling.
The Crack Fairy chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This story is amazing and deserves so much more credit. Seriously. It's like... one of the most perfect Spain/Romano fics out there; it's in character, written very well with a good sense of humour but also just the right amount of seriousness.
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Well that was hot *drools* hehe darkSpain 3

What was extremely amusing to me was a wedding planner England!(almost mkes me want to write a fic...)
Flair-of-fire chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I ... I can't think.

That was amazing! A-And... -blushing furiously- AH~

But Romano was awesome. He always is~ o3o And SPAIN. LOVE. This chapter was so long and so god~ I love your writing style so very very muchly!

And IGGY. My GOD MAN.

Everything he did and said was much adored!

I /love/ that man.

I'm jumping all over, but honestly, I don't know what I liked more! c:

EVERYTHING.

And a special mention to the EnglandxAmerica bit at the end~

-bows- Much worship directed towards you.

You're just that epic c:

~Flair

(P.S. I noticed a request for another omake involving La Tomatina... So I'd like to second the request, if you would consider it? c: )
FlickerDaCat chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
If I loved you in Hetalia-Kink, then I'm beyond a shadow of a doubt FAVORITE-ing you here!

err, yeah...(cough) I liked England 'the Wedding Planner' getting all in Spain's face about the fact the he just wants to get laid. (Shifts a little) Think you could ...uh...make a second Omake featuring Spain and Romano at La Tomatina? (blush)
Tanya Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Woah.

Just...I watched you for your Kingdom Hearts fics. They were among the best fics I'd ever read.

Did I expect you to write the best Hetalia Spain/Romano fic ever, too? No. I mean, I know I read and commented on livejournal, but I didn't realize that, well, you were one and the same.

Ramble is done. I love your writing, and this fic is amazing.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8