Reviews for Because
JustFishy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

That is sooo so sweet - so very considerate - I'm so jealous of Minerva!
Arsha Clarek chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
So sweet! Albus doesn't need a reason, he just celebrates the simple things in life!
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I have to admit, I let out an audible "Aw!" when Albus said "It's Wednesday." Jeez, I want a man as sweet and thoughtful as Albus! Do men like that even actually exist? O_o lol

"It was the look that got them their two children and more than one close call in the staff room."

Hehe, what a great line! This was completely brilliant, just as I expected from you. ;D
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Lovely!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Smiles blissfully, oh how typically Albus. This is such a funny and sweet story, I love it.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh, so good! It is wonderful to have you back. You have made my headache go away as well. :)
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
It's wendsday! Aww so fluffy rot your teeth sweet!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
What an awesome story and a very lovely way to start my week. I love reading about the simple moments in their days, especially when Albus is so sweet to Minerva. aw.

Job well done!
corruptone chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Seriously, the next guy I start a relationship with, better be a little more like Albus. That was adorable and sweet and romantic...sigh. Such an Albus thing to do, to cheer Minerva up like that.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Yepp, he would do such a thing ... And they would DO such a thing ... ;-)

Absolutely lovely and how a marriage is supposed to be!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Jestana chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
AW! That was so cute and so Albus! *melts* I love how that simple little gesture made her day so much better. *smishes them*