Reviews for Hell in a Meatsuit
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Thank you, great story! O how I hope you are right in how Lucifer ends up in Sam. Since the reveal he needs permission I'm dreading 5.04. I want Sam's agreement to be because of his love for Dean. I fear we will either not get the reason during the ep or it will be because either Sam is weak (or prideful or whatever) to resist on his own or because Dean rejects him.

I am not spoiled beyond the preview played at the last episode so I am just speculating.
Onari chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
If only we were that lucky...Thanks for this hope-spurring story!

L xx
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
What a fine piece of reunion fic! I loved with what you came up with to get the brothers to realize how much they still care for each other, that nothing is more important than having the other's back.

"Dean knew where he belonged and how this war would be won - standing beside his brother, together, just like they were always meant to be."

Yes, this, absolutely! All the supernatural forces don't have the slightest chance against Team Winchester, which by extension includes Bobby of course.

I'm so aching to see the brothers reunite, and hugging, I totally need them to hug the stuffing out of each other!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I am so absolutely thrilled you wrote this! From concept to fic in .2 seconds flat! And it's perfect. I love that you have them DEAL WITH THE VOICEMAIL (novel concept, eh?). The end? Oh yeah. Exactly that. Forever. And what you want is what I want, too. -hopes-
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hi, I would love, really love to see Thursdays episode even remotely resemble this, it would be perfect.

I think i may be in the minority in actually looking forward to This weeks episode. I know many are more than a little upset that Sam will not feature heavily although i do think that Sam will be in it more than feared, i also think that this is definitely what is needed to finally bring the brothers back together again, to make them realise that they are better together.

Hope that made sense.

Great story, thanks. x
LadyVic chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Beautifully written, as always, and oh so satisfying. Thank you so much for shining a bit of hope onto the bleak landscape that we're facing, and doing it with such a well told story.
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
this was really awesome, but i think it could have been longer. great work!
Phx chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
How do I love this fic, let me count the ways?

Oh man, Sam burning inside his own body? Ooh, I love Sam and fire. So funny since one of my g-spots is coldSam :P

Ooh and Lucifer taunting Dean with Sam? Awesome. I loved to see protective Dean rearing his head - its been so missed. And then he kills Sam? Awk!

And then when they get back, Sam is horrified to still remember what it was like to burn for almost five hundred years! Wow. Wow. Wow and I totally adored Dean's reaction, first to get to Sam and now to comfort him.

Awesome, woman, awesome!
Sotobow chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh, awesome idea! Now you've gone and gotten me all excited for the next episode. I was bored with it when I heard Sam wouldn't be in it, really. Bleh. But now I kinda want to see it again.

I really liked how you wrote Sam trapped inside his body with Lucifer. Also, the explanation you gave as to the why behind Sam giving in to Lucifer was also cool to read - I'm wondering the same thing. I like your speculation - it's very entertaining. ;)

I'm with you on the whole get the guys back together thing, but I'm not totally sure it's ever going to happen.

This: “And you’ll just forgive him?”

“Yeah."

I don't think I believe it. I don't trust Dean so easily now, especially when it comes to Sam. I realize he got his feelings blasted to smithereens, but there's a time to let go. But that's John in him, I guess.

Anyway, great fic! I enjoyed it a lot!
Ciya chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Holy cow! If the episode on Thursday is anywhere close to your story it will be one heck of a ride.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Excellent! Love how you brought the boys back together...Let's hope Kripke does as good a job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I liked this. I so can't wait to see what the show brings and I'm very much hoping the brothers get back to where we need them to be. Thanks for sharing.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow, this was a great little story. So emotional, had me on the edge of my seat...I loved it!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great speculation. This is one of the (very few) circumstances under which I can see Sam giving into Lucifer. And I hadn't thought of the other side of the phone call before, that Dean was waiting for Sam to respond to his olive branch and doesn't understand why hasn't. Great story, although poor Sam!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
YES! From your keyboard to Kripke's ears!

Awesomely done, my dear. Loved it! :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »