Reviews for Hell in a Meatsuit
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
*is breathless* That was pure loviliness. What Sam would suffer there, Dean's experience and the reunion had just the right touch to it, not too much, not too little, just right and in character with the boys I love so much. This is one of your strongest ever. The imagery, everything is just spot on and perfect.

Five Impalas freshly waxed, lovingly detailed by Sam and Dean with a new Thin Lizzy tape. Oh, I think they decided to make a detour on the way to Bobby's-they are headed your way to hug the snot out of you!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
But Dean had everything he needed right here.

He had Sam.

Yes, please...I will take that order to go!

Ah this so needs to be!

Great story,

sidjack chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Thanks. Is that enough? NO? Ok, thank you from the bottom of my Kripke kicked heart which is in the basement right now. I have to admit to needing the Boys to be the Boys, need them united. Thanks for pointing the way, for the beacon in the darkness. You must live at Bobby's house.

Thanks again

Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Awesome job;) Luv it;)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i loved it! i too want to see them back together! they are stronger together!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
wow, that was amazing. Intense, sad, excruciatingly good. wonderful work, as usual.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OMG from your keyboard to Kripke's ears! I've only seen one trailer for 5.4, so I don't know how much of this is actually going to happen, but I had exactly the same thought when Lucifer told Sam he'd say yes to him eventually in 5.3 - that the only way Sam would ever give his permission would be to save Dean.

Loved the notion of the faked voicemail finally being revealed to the boys. I'm hoping Kripke hasn't forgotten about that, because that was kind of a masterstroke to keep them apart and hurting. I'm still not sure whether it was Ruby or Zachariah who was responsible - and part of me wonders whether it was both of them somehow in cahoots - but the truth needs to come out about that. Sam needs to know Dean doesn't think he's a monster, and Dean needs to know Sam didn't brazenly ignore his plea to him at the end of Lucifer Rising.

I'm so hoping you're on the money with this, as this is the season 5 I want to see - the boys fighting all-comers together!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
*jumps up and down cheering* Amen!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great fic. I loved it so much. I've been waiting to see 5.04 for months, and didn't even think that Sam could go be sent to the future too. I'm glad Dean immediately went to go find his brother, and the boys finally learned the truth about the voicemail.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
His eyes widened in panic as the tight bands across his chest constricted harder. Black spots danced in his vision. He felt a warm hand on his back gently rubbing small circles of comfort. God, he was pathetic.

“Breathe, Sammy,” Dean said, softly. “You can do it.”

He sucked in a deep, raspy breath. Nodding jerkily, he moved one hand from the sheet to Dean’s t-shirt. If he was going to be pathetic, he was going for gold. “Sorry. I’m sorry.”

*sighs* Fantastic.

I really wish this is what would play out. Thanks for writing and sharing.
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Thanks for this. A future with a truly evil!Sam is going to be tough to take. I kind of like the idea of Lucifer pursuing Sam as a vessel, but I HATE the idea of Sam becoming his vessel. Thanks for bringing Dean back to Sam earlier... I can't wait another two episodes.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
THIS is how I would LOVE it to happen! thanks for sharing this with us :D
Ash8 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh please. Please let it be so... It has to be doesn't it?

That was fantastic. I haven't seen the previews yet, but I know what the next episode is about... I really hope it's what they see that will bring them back together... stronger than ever.

Thanks for sharing. *hugs* the boys... and you! :)
Sastiel chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was so precious! Oh god I hope its happens somehow like this!It was seriously amazing! Oh and Im so glad you brought up "the call" uggh! I sure hope they bring that up soon!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »