Reviews for Hell in a Meatsuit
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I enjoyed reading your story.

It is probably because I'm tired, so sorry, but I did have to read the conversation between Dean, Sam and Lucifer a couple of times, to figure out who was hearing and saying what, yet in the end I did follow it.

I like your idea of how this episode should play out, though sad with what Dean and Sam had to see and experience in the future, but anyway we could get the brothers back together, where they belong, would be perfect.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm all for the reunit the brother's fan club. That's why we watch is to see their relationship. It's what makes us keep watching... Brillant story. Very well done, thanks Nicole.
carocali chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm so glad that you posted this. I LOVE the idea of Sam traveling in time with Dean (unlike In the Beginning where Dean had to tell Sam what happened) and experiencing what's happened as Lucifer's vessel. It is such a painful truth that Sam has "been the one" since this whole things started, so for him to get a glimpse of what could happen should help them both.

I'm hoping that once Dean sees who he becomes and what happens to Sam that he will realize that they need to be together, they need to forgive EACH OTHER, and kick both angels and demons alike in the persqueeter!

Great stuff, as always!