Reviews for Sasquatch
TheBigChillQueen chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Awwwww X333 so much love! lolz

Hands gently chafed.

"K-keep p-paws to y-yourself."

"Hush."

"Ch-chick-flick m-moment over yet?"

Smirk.

"Not even close." favorite part X3333 Well done!

BTW...where do u find these challenges? I'm thinking about trying one myself, but am unsure where to look.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
wow wonderful job. loved it.

who knew you don't need actual sentence to convey the whole meaning.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
You're completely amazing at rationing out those hundred words. *bows to your amazing evocative efficiency*
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw...that's all I got to say. I'm speechless.

That was warm! I just love the one word narrative you used there. It worked brilliantly. And I just love their conversation and Sam understanding each of Dean's words though they might be incomprehensible with his teeth chattering and his voice trembling though. You're good! Well done!

*so much for a speechless girl*
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I almost didn't read this because of the wincest warning (I avoid those like the plague). I didn't think it was wincesty at all, though, just brotherly.

I love that Sam's taking care of Dean when he's so cold and hypothermic. Love that Dean wakes up and wants to know why they're hugging. *snort* I can so see him responding like that. LOL And I love the idea of them hunting a yeti.

Thank you for the lovely birthday present! I'm favoriting this lovely bit of brotherly hurt/comfort.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
hey Hunny

this was interesting in its 'stretched out' format. worked well here and is original. DBB x
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
very funny. i like *cuddle* poor dean needs to learn to shut up and enjoy the moment when it's for his own good. ;D WRITE ON!
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
And I liked this one, too. Sam's doing a fine job of looking after his semi-frozen big brother;-)

Sue
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LOL

oh gosh! this was funny.

YohKo B.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i really liked this. created an amazing complete scene one word at a time. i bow to you!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
LOVED IT!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
*smiles*
Sabbyd78 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw, great chic flick/wincest (yes I leaned that way)