Reviews for Bond
guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
For the first time I read Takagi x Ai fic and it surprised me that Ai is very OOC here. Sigh.
Sigh.
No comment.
Ali chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I really want to know what Ai's plan is! please finish the story! :)
Amazing Bluie chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I hope you continue this! I really want to see what happens next!
Yamato Takagi chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Damn Haibara...

I love Takagi very much...

well,great story!
pheonickx chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I forgot to review!

It was, is, so touching... *holds back a tear

It must be killing her inside, even though she's so mature and knows that Takagi still loves Satou, when she gives him her love as she expresses it and expecting it won't be returned, in the way that she feels for Takagi.

To be expected since Phoenix-san always writes so nicely... I would be waiting for the next chapter soon!
pheonickx chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Oh the entirely too well written for the naked-eye suspense! *gets a pair of sunglasses*

This just keeps getting better and better, now that I read I really must get a move on with my own fanfiction that's related to the Black Organization ;

I fell really bad for Takagi and all, keeping a secret and getting misunderstood... BUt I guess that's kind of like him.

And awesome job, with Ai-chan's growth throughout the story, especially in this chapter about how she comes in terms with her feelings and all I thought that was like the sweetest thing ever... well maybe right before the hospital scene in the manga :D

I'll be looking forward some more! SATAKGI MIWATARU FTW! :P
Shiho Kudo chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Wow..TakaShiho pairing?It's so rare,but i like it!
ruthc93 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I love how you let Takagi find out about them. I know it should be shocking but I was laughing so hard when I read it. Poor Wataru. XD

I like the thought of Wataru and Ai sharing a sibling bond. Somehow I can see that happening. It'd be cool if this really happens in Aoyama-sensei's work.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Khail chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I'm a bit disappointed with the direction you've taken. The first three chapters were quite good, and unique too. That uniqueness got lost in this chapter, right about the time the antidote and the FBI were brought up.

But hey, it's your fic, take it wherever you want. And maybe I'm just biased against the FBI. Hahah

Just some constructive criticism :)
Miaka Kiri chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Oh, wow! *_* This is AWESOME, Phoenix-chan! Yay for more Takagi-keiji! *_* It was funny to watch him react to discovering Shinichi's secret! *_* And how Haibara's odd impulse totally backfired on her and made Takagi-keiji suspicious! *_*

Poor Satou-keiji, though! He's going to have to explain something about that...She'll be mad.

Looking forward to finding out who he's suppose to investigate...and how he's going to deal with all this and keep Satou-keiji safe...and he should definately have a talk with Shinichi about how he's managed to handle trying to keep Ran safe! *_*
King InuYasha chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Heh, good chapter, keep up the great work.

The funny thing about "WacDonald's" is that nearly half of all anime that feature that name are sponsored by McDonald's.

InuYasha and Detective Conan immediately come to mind as popular anime that are sponsored by McDonald's and have a "WacDonald's"
Elena Forest chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I've really liked this so far! The plotline is very unique, and I love the rarely-used Ai's pov. As for this chapter, I was a bit confused as for Shinichi; was he CONAN or was he SHINIHCI? I couldn't tell; but I'm pretty sure Ai was in a adult form (right?) Anyway, hope you update soon ~
ZeroPanda chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Wow.

What a jam-packed chapter!

I really enjoyed this one. So much happened, and its starting to get really exciting, even if it is ending soon.

You're really an amazing writer.

I can't wait for the next installment (:
Mookkie chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
OMFG!

I CANT BELIEVE SHE JUST DID THAT!

LOVE IT~
Claude le noctambule chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Hmm, the new direction you've chosen for this story, it's indeedly an interessing one. Oh, I would have loved to see more interractions between the scientist and the inspector, and a deepest exploration of their inner world and how it was transformed by their new relationship, but well, it would be for the next chapters, I suppose...

(But well, a part of me is still sad... I would regret the cute period, when Ai's appearance was totally suited to her role as Takagi's little sister...)

That being said, I'm curious to see the confrontation with Sato, and how the little ménage à trois(well, I know, sort of...) would solve this issue.(smirks)

My favorite part? The first one, I was moved by Ai's pain and the way she had acknowldged her mistake and the true nature of the bond between her and Takagi.

Well, thanks for this chapter, godo luck with the next one...