Reviews for Watchword
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Popping by to say I loved this just as much as I loved Rescue! Well done on continuing it in a manner that really worked, just like you said, both as a follow up to the episode but also to the first fic. Brilliant!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Super awesome! And it has only JUST dawned on me that your first fic (the one written before this anyway) was NOT something that happened during the episode, but was something that you wanted to happen. Am I right? I haven't seen a bunch of episodes from season 6 and I just started season 7, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, as I have not seen a bunch of the episodes you have written about I am very much looking forward to playing "now which episode had a Quinn write-up?"
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
“Grab your gear,” Gibbs says, but it sounds like, about time.

this is perfect :)
am chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i love it! so much! it was wonderful! i cant wait to read more of your stories. : )
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Don't let it be the end of your NCIS writing for ever, please. So many 7.1 writers have been gushing Tiva angst, heavy as porridge, here at last we've got a Ziva who wants to heal, and a Tony who's sensitive enough to know how to help, without ever being anything other than Tony. I loved the whole hallway scene; I think he's been sending her brain into short-circuits since the first time she saw him, full stop. Vice versa as well, of course. But heck, you write their interaction so well, I'd definitely want to read more in the future. As you say, see how the season goes.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009

"Ziva must have suffered head trauma somewhere along the way, because ever since she laid eyes on this man in that cell he’s been throwing her brain into short circuits."
outlawcowboy62 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i really wish you would continue.i would really like to read more of this story.