Reviews for Like Ninja Fighters
ahans1b chapter 9 . 6/3
Loved this fic! It was adorable and a bit awkward with Sasuke and naruto's sexual tension. Loved how close they were. And the ending bit with Kakashi was priceless.
BlackProdigy chapter 9 . 3/17
Lovely, just lovely
Mily-y chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
That was awesome! I liked the structure of your story, even if sometimes I wanted to go back to present faster. I don't know if you're into video games but I like the attention given to this part, and it was much more belieable, in the sense the reader was well immersed in your story. I was quite surprised by the beginning, I was not expecting at all the video game context or the goal of their fights, so you got me into your story pretty fast. I like also how you're telling their past and how they connected to each other, which, by the way, makes it logical to have the story really focused on these two and that we finally don't see so much of secondary characters (I mean the other students). One of the details I loved is their point of view on who should bottom first, that was, you know, half cute half deep feeling/emotional, linked to their past and their personalities. Love how it turns out too. Poor Kakashi, fully traumatised by his adopted son's fanfiction, hahaha! Thank you for sharing it!
AHHHHHHHHHHH chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Am dead.
yuri plisetsky chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Dear Sasuke (because I know it's you) please don't post anything like this again. Thanks to this, I will have nightmares about you two for the rest of my life. Also, tell Naruto that he has a doctor's appointment next Monday. -Kakashi
yuri plisetsky chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
they're arguing for the bottom position.. that's a first xD
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
I really loved this. It was an interesting twist on their relationship that I've never really seen before. It should have been weird but it wasn't because it was them. And they were so cute with their show and their video games. I'm glad their show had a good ending & I love their future plans regarding that. And Kakashi was so sweet too! I loved when they all roasted marshmallows together. Such an adorable family moment.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
Very good! I love it!
Kitsunebii chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Tbh I'm still laughing because if Kakashi found Sasuke's fanfiction, he would have had to read it from the start - BEFORE he knew that Sasuke was the author.
Heh.
What a perv.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
This whole story was amazing, incredible. I love how their relationship developed, their friendship and then more, it was awesome. I love how they bond about games and stuff, and well, I loved this story so, so much! And the last chapter, with Kakashi's comment, omg that was perfect hahaha.
Bye :D
bridmatt chapter 7 . 11/23/2015
Reading this fic after the horrible ending to the actual Naruto manga, I wondered how you would end Ninja Chronicles, your fanfiction parallel to the original series. What kind of ending did you predict for Naruto/Ninja Chronicles back in 2009? It was a bit wistful to see that you imagined a positive, open ending that bridged the gap into a new series. In reality, what we got was completely the opposite.

Knowing how things actually turn out, it made me wonder how this fic's Naruto and Sasuke would have reacted if Jun and Nori got the terrible ending that the real Naruto and Sasuke got. Would it have tarnished their memories of bonding over Ninja Chronicles? Would they have been hurt to see characters they identified with turn into people they didn't like? Would it have thrown them into even more turmoil over the fate of their own real life bond? Naruto and Sasuke were more or less separated, and that was the greatest fear that this Naruto and Sasuke had, that their bond might not last. Watching fandom struggle with all of this for the past year, it makes me curious how this Naruto and Sasuke would have struggled with it as well, especially since they were so personally invested, even more than the average fan.

Alas, even if Naruto didn't end on a positive note and the corrupt system was never fixed, at least Ninja Chronicles ended nicely out here in fanfiction land. And this Naruto and Sasuke can always get their happy ending. :)
CharkAttack chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
I loved this sooooo much!
Job well done.
Or, should I say 'game well played'.
*snickers*
I crack myself up.
But seriously, I LOVED this.
H2OSorceress chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
I don't know if your still active on this site, but if you are you might have noticed how I keep favoriting your stories. :) you are one of the best SasuNaruSasu -just to represent both possible positions :) -writers I have come across. I have yet to leave a review, so here it is now! You appear to do so much research/know so much about what tour writing. This story in particular is fantastic and feels the most realistic to me. Your addition of Ninja Fighters was one of my favorite parts, the other being Naruto and Sasuke fighting over who bottoms. :) thank you for writing and posting this!
~H2O
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
Absolutely. Awesome.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Omg when Kakashi commented on the story I laughed soooo hard!
the story itself was just exquisite, the way you went back to their childhood and explained in detail on how they developed thier relationship and friendship was just what made it believable. On on the realistic side I like how you made them both wait to experience their sexuality. Also the sexual tension added to the climax in the end. all in all I love story and I will be bringing this probably more again!