Reviews for Knight Rider AS S01E13 - Fright Knight
Pitbull Almighty chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Oh! That was just the best one yet and I'm loving the bonus chapter. If they had actually let KITT do some of that stuff in KR2008, it would have been a much better show!

Can't wait for the next one and KITT's laugh has got to have been rather smexy XD

RR Pitbull
Greenhemoglobin chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
aw too cute!
ITman496 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
XD he scared the crap out of everyone XD and Ian dressing up as David cracked me up
Tamersa chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
one cute bonus chapter. hehe David costiume - nice one ( that one remind me the halloween episode from "pretender" XD)
deweydandelion5 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Oh that's awesome! Hilarious! _ I wonder what Angela will make Pierce do since he is her "slave" for the week _
BuckleWinner chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
THAT'S CUTE! i love kitt in that! he's sweet looking! okay, you gotta make another episode! that was freakin awesome!
Astrum Ululatum chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
A brilliant way to kick off the Halloween spirit, if I do say so myself! KITT was very cute at the end there~
mstie6 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
As usual-very good. Glad to see you posting again. I like the interaction between David and KITT in this episode. Please continue!
deweydandelion5 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Ok, now I'm really wondering...was he the man wrapped in gauze or was he framed? I'm thinking guaze-man, since it's almost the end of the ep. That makes things a little funny though. "You shouldn't be here." and the fact that he danced with her. *giggles* Now I'm not sure anymore...ok, now I'm thinking he was framed...I don't know what I think anymore! LOL! I seriously want to know! I can't wait for the next episode! Sounds awesome! The Sam thing is starting to leak in again, I was hoping it hadn't disappeared, and it is sound awesome! _ Sorry, when I really like something, can't find good enough words and I just keep saying 'awesome'. LOL. this is incredible, amazing, ...awesome! _
Astrum Ululatum chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Oh~ I liked this one a lot! Can't say exactly what it was, but...this episode had a little something-something that made me really like it! (Perhaps it was those scenes between David and I crazy or is there a spark?) and David was SO the wrapped-up "suspicious" guy Kat danced with earlier!
BuckleWinner chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
awesome! i can't wait! do another soon please!
Tamersa chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
KITT rules all the way I like how he take care of that thief. Priceless. and the thief - I was little surprised how quickly she took idea of a talking car wich is careing of its driver.

and that scene with mrs. Walker - evil all the way but it made me quite laugh :D

as for halloween extra: I can't wait. I would like to see halloween/all saits day extra ( course here we celabrete the second one much more) but that just me'
cytpotter chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Ah! That was almost as bad as a cliff hanger! Poor Kat! She just didn't have any luck this time at all! And David? Hum... I'm going to have to think about what I think of him some more! :) Loved your story as usual! I really think Kat needs to save David, like really big time save him! Oh yeah, I didn't even think of David when it came to the 'mummy'! Can't wait to read more!
cytpotter chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Oh most definitely David! :) He's a hard ball but, what can I say I kinda like the his hardball ways! ;0
deweydandelion5 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
More at Kat, but it seemed like a trap at both places. Wow. I love it! I'm addicted! It's like Twilight without the sparkling vampires and crap. LOL. _