Reviews for San'en
KnightofDarkness24 chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
Please for the love of god or what ever you believe in, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! Yours is one if my favorites! I keep coming back to it, and find it still hasent updated! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Yours is denfinitly one of my faviorte naruti story's out there. Its just a tad more militized, but that's what I like about it. Its hard to find good ANBU story's. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
MysteryAsia chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
This chapter was quite entertaining. The training was not as boring as I thought it would be. In fact, I really enjoyed seeing the interactions between the senseis and the students. Thanks!
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This is very interesting so far. I look forward to the rest of the story
young justice 17 chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Not sure if you still go on your account or not but I just wanted to say that if you need help with San'en story I will be willing to put in some of my two sense in I think I've read enough fanfiction
Midoriryu chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I'm curious, was your plan for Naruto getting his sword, him facing and losing to Zabuza, then the smith consenting to make Naruto a sword to fight him?
Midoriryu chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Awesome chapter, and a nice nod to Naruto: Captured. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Meh I want to be ur beta but I haven't done it before so you probably don't want me but I love ur story
DarkSiderOreoBros chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
You know this is a really good story ..you havent updated in a while ..if you could why dont uou give someone the storie to finish like example I wouldnt mind
bokka501 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
this is honestly one of the best written stories i have ever read. I am extremely intrigued by the idea and would love to see more of it. you managed to turn team 7 into powerhouses in a realistic fashion (mainly by giving the credit to sarutobi rather than writing the training out in excruciating detail) and successfully portrayed konoha as a militaristic village and elaborated on the effect this has on the genin's mentality, making them harder and more dirven. similarly you managed to keep the plot interesting and kept it moving, none of those ridiculous chapter long fight scenes that seem to be clogging up the fandom.

Instead you portray the ninja as i have always thought they would be, hard hitting, gritty and pragmatic killers. not warriors or idealists,\ they are toughened by their environment and combine the devestating power of ninjutsu to complement the centuries of experience their sect has gained in the art of asymetrical warfare. they do not act like the honourable samurai by explaining how they achieved something, nor to they attack out in the open. they are masters of doctrines such as blitzkrieg, shock and awe and guerilla warfare. in short they are special forces of their time, capable of killing dozens before melting back into the surrounds.

If i had one criticism it would be that I do not understand why a jutsu must be spoken. what effect does speaking have on the act of chakra moulding, surely elite ninja have no need to speak in order to mould chakra as it is an internal energy. That being said I understand that it was a part of Naruto's character development and helps in describing the Jutsu to the reader, perhaps you could italics it as a thought, him focusing on the jutsu and visualisng it's effects.

I know you have not updated this story in a while and may have moved on from the site but I would love to see this idea resumed as it would be such a shame to lose such a brilliant contribution to the fandom. If not could you please look for a suitable author to do this brilliant concept justice, someone like "lord of the land of fire" or "narutoenthusiast".

This story is quite possibly the single greatest naruto fanfiction I have read and ranks easily in my top ten fanfictions ever, possibly top. the only competitor I can thing of is "Life in konoha's anbu" and only due to its greater length. So I do ask that you at least attempt to find a way to revive it.

Many thanks
Bokka501
Impatiens Psittacina chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I don't understand why you made the new masks disable them when they didn't channel chakra to it, if they are low on chakra in a real fight the last thing they need is to be disabled if they are beaten up enough they cant channel chakra to the masks. the disabilities seem to be more of a training thing, so you'd think they would channel charkra to start it instead of channeling chakra to stop the seals on the mask.
Wafflebot chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Awesome story, thanks for writing!
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
A year since last update why oh why do I read good stories that are abandoned?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
thank you for one of the best fics i read in a long time :)
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Do you think we can expect an update anytime soon?