Reviews for The Dreams in the Night
smackedfan454 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
aww i loved it! very sexy and sweet. great job!
bblove47 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
nice job
ilovemclife chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
aw. that was definitely creative! nice twist. great job!
bea.tricks chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
hmm... so brennan rapes booth for months, says nothing to him about starting an actual relationship, gets jealous when he gets a date and then stalks them. then goes to rape him again because she's so upset that he's "cheating" on her.

yeah? okay. just getting it straight.
boothandbones4ever chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
That was great I loved it

Great Story
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Usually Booth is the one depicted as holding back his feelings and being afraid of Bren rejecting him. That Bren is the insecure one going more than a little crazy from unrequited love is quite a refreshing change. I also like the little hints you dropped along the way that indicted that Booth knew EXACTLY what was going on and that he was a conscious and willing participant. Please do a chapter (or two) from Booth's POV.
CSINaomi chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
I KNEW he couldn't be that dumb! LOVED IT!

Smiles,

Naomi
shefanibliss chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
LOL, he knew everything! *thuds* but that was good, now Brennan can have all love she deserves for real ;)

I loved last two chapters two, but I'd love more if you write their expressions more often, it can give us the exactly idea of what's going on without words. Hope you don't be mad, this is a positive tip.

can't wait for the next chapter!
browner864 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Silly Bones - Booth is an ex-sniper for gods-sake! I was hoping that he knew what was going on. I really liked this story. You're writing is great!
wellwritten chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Loved the premise of this story! Thanks for writing, you did a great job!
ILoveBooth chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
I loved it again. I laughed when he said he knew he hadn't been dreaming! Will there be a follow up about what happens after?

Looking forward to more from you :)
Pyrate Nyre chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Oh that was so perfect, he knew all a long. I was wondering just how stupid he was going to be. Either that or he was taking sleeping pills much stronger than OTC's.

Nyre
Aching Bones chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Hi there,

I was getting quite worried about Bones there when she was following him around...totally out of character for her...at least she admitted that to herself...And I am glad that Booth was aware of what was going on since the beginning because I was rather worried with her taking advantage of him all the time...Glad that they are now in both their realities...

Ger
labrat21 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Other than Brennan basically taking advantage of Booth (asI would in her position), the story is very sweet! She needs to tell him she loves him. Everyone thinks he has waited long enough!
lizook chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Here's the problem I have. While this fic is well written and has good dialogue, both chapters here amount to date rape. Brennan is knowingly misleading Booth, manipulating him into having sex while he is incapable of making the decision himself.

To pass this off as merely "Brennan takes advantage of the dreams Booth is having about her" is dangerous. It misrepresents what is actually occurring in the story and perpetuates the belief that as long as I'm positive the other person "really wants this" it's fine no matter if they say no or aren't able to say no.

Ultimately this is your fic, but perhaps consider putting a stronger warning because as I realized what was occurring I found myself staring at the screen and growing uncomfortable.