Reviews for Trapped in a Nightmare
calaguala chapter 6 . 8/21
You really did capture him and his hat perfectly. And more mystery and intrigue. Love it!
calaguala chapter 4 . 8/20
Ahh...Toby is adorable and you've nailed the other characters. I almost want to slow down my reading and savor this over a longer period of time. Bravo!
Nice, I felt like Sarah let her words get away from her, especially when thinking, rather often. Other than that, this was a fair satisfying read. :3
DaniesDesigns chapter 30 . 3/13
This is beautiful and truly amazing. Your discription is perfect and detailed. I loved every second of it.
DaniesDesigns chapter 3 . 3/12
I'm loving this so far. I can really imagine Jareth saying these things and in his voice.
Dietrich76 chapter 30 . 1/19
I love the story and your A.N.!
N3ko8 chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
Finally someone has introduced the adorable worms, i must say Jack was my favorite character because he was just so cute helping Sarah at the beginning. Now my curiosity is peaked... who is they?
N3ko8 chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
The statues' garden sounds so beautiful! TT TT its sad but adorable~
N3ko8 chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
lol their bickering seemed more realistic and likely to happen than him spoiling her. :3
N3ko8 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This was a great chapter! I can only imagine hoe traumatizing it would be for the young Toby to have Sarah suddenly disappear. TT TT poor kid~
Shiori Kudo chapter 28 . 3/7/2015
Was the Princess Bride reference intentional?
Shiori Kudo chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Why does the Court of the Wise care about whether or nor Sarah defeated Jareth anyway?
Shiori Kudo chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
*referring to Jareth and Sarah's bickering* An old married couple?
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 30 . 1/29/2015
Ahhh yay! I'm glad Toby could at least watch. And such a sweet ending! Thanks for an enjoyable read! :) I'll just go re-watch Labyrinth for the billionth time now...
A Pirate By Any Other Name chapter 29 . 1/29/2015
Ahhhh it makes me sad Sarah's family can't come to the wedding, and that she has to hide the truth from them. I know I wouldn't be able to do it! Still, I am excited for this next/last chapter!