Reviews for Saved By The Bus
kqshipalot chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I wish this could continue!
Nicolle1977 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
It's too bad you didn't finish this story, the characters are great and full of depth.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Been 3 years! Keep writing!
Starfleet-bone-girl chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I hope you pick this up some day!
mrscoleman2009 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Please continue!
Ciara2531 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I don't know if you're planning to ever come back to this or not but either way, I stumbled across it earlier and wanted you to know that I think it's really wonderful. I love the premise and the way you developed the story was perfection. Both Eric and Sookie have a lot of healing to do and it's nice to see them helping each other through. It would obviously be great if you decided to finish this but either way, I enjoyed reading what was here. :-)
tbens chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
hi wondering if u plan to continue with this fic .. pls
Evl666 chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. I wish you would've continued this, but it's been nearly 2 years since you've updated it so I won't out it on my alert list.

Thanks for the story. It was fun.
EdgeofSomething chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
This story is really wonderful & sweet. I like the relationship developing between Eric & Sookie. I know it's been some time since you've updated, but I'd be interesting in reading more if you decided to update it again!
BEGiant chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Like the start
It's-a-BlondeThing chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
This story is really sweet. I hope you start back up on it, I know it's been a while, but I definitely want to see more on this. Loved it sweetie.
Morgana703 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Such a great story. I love it.
ashmo2000 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
liking this story can't wait for more...pleasepleasepleaseplease
TriceNorthman chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Love this story, it's sweet and cute and I'd like more updates 'cause I believe it's great. Nice work! :)
pheonixrising84 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
hi i just wanted to thank you for introducing me to the black dagger brotherhood. when i started to read this story and i saw the mention of the bdb i knew i had to read it and have become a huge fan of the series. also it would be awesome if u started on this story again