Reviews for Feel the rain
Elia L Dodd chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
That was so funny I just loved that chapter!
Zoe625 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
good job. this is good stuff!
Rainbow.Wings chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
aw! this was so cute! i loved the ending! and i laughed so much when Iggy said 'dogs look weird' lol. funny funny funny. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY! ITS GONNA BE SO AWESOME! I love this story! and i love the Silent Broken Hearts story so its gonna be a super story! i think i already said that though... but its okay cause this next story is gonna be so AWEOMSELY COOL!

Thanks for writing such great stories! :)
Silent Broken Heart chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
Holy cruddoodles! Total has HANDS! Hehe, he put his HANDS on the table. Anyway I loved it and the last two sentences were the sweetest thing ever. I think that something new happens on this date and you know what DQ! Are you sure Violet is not that 'kind of girl'? I know, she totally isn't...HEHE! Anyway, great epilogue and once your fin the first chapter we can post the CROSSOVER! WOOT WOOT! ILY! x LUV YA! x
Madeline Cullen chapter 11 . 11/24/2009

Rainbow.Wings chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
ahaha! go Iggy for tripping the perv! and go violet for punishing Iggy! and go Fang for punching Iggy! poor Iggy.

At first when you said the epilogue was next I was like NO! but then you said you would be continuing on with the story so i was like YES! and then you said it would cross over with Silent Broken Heart's stories and i began doing a happy dance. I LOVE THOSE STORIES! AND I LOVE THIS STORY! AND THIS STORY AND THOSE STORIES TOGETHER WOULD BE AWESOME! so you might imagine that I am excited! :) great chapter! :)
Silent Broken Heart chapter 11 . 11/24/2009
I've heard of Silent Broken Heart, I hear shes a great author. LOL, jk. Great chapter as always DQ and I can't wait for the epilogue so make sure you fin it before camp! I want to start the crossover ASAP! The cold shower thing is genius, howd u come up with it? Who knew that pain could vanish if you saw someone you thought was hot. Should we tell the doctors? Hehe. ]
Rainbow.Wings chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
lol at Iggy. His attempt failed. lol. I loved this chapter! i laughed at the peeing thing. it was funny! :)
Madeline Cullen chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Oh my Iggy, this is so cute!

Silent Broken Heart chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Hehe, I loved the chapter. I wonder how he got that scar? Hm...I have no clue. AHAHA. I can't wait for more! ]
Silent Broken Heart chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
That was really sweet and awesome. I can't wait for more! Fluffy was fluffy, ahahaha. We really do need to get better code names for during camp. ]
Madeline Cullen chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Effin' cute and awesome yo! Epic WIN!

Rainbow.Wings chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
this was so cute! i actually said the word 'aw' when i read the last sentence! i loved it! :)
Madeline Cullen chapter 8 . 11/6/2009

Silent Broken Heart chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
YO YO YO HOLLY LOLLY! Great chaper, the book made me laugh. It was just so obvious it was like LOL. And random guard, nice putting him in there. He knows we love him the most. ] You beta update sooN!