Reviews for The Odd Couple
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
Cool stuff...pity you probably won't update again, but still love what you have :)
PinkAngel23 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Luv it
NurseKelly chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
this is a great story-I wish you would update.
EVILinnocence666 chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Please please please write more. this is wonderful and in character!
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Nooo! It was so good too! Why hasn't this story been updated in 2 years? Woe is me!

... Sorry for being over dramatic. Seriously, though, I love this story so far!
blablahaymitch chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
PLEASE update this story soon! It's absolutely fantastic!
cherrystone.eli chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
love your story i hope one of these days your able to finish it XD
GhibliGirl91 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Good, but Effie is kind of a bitch. It's up for interpretation what she's really like underneath it all, but even from Katniss' perspective she's just shallow and naive. Seems a bit cruel to characterize her so unsympathetically.

Hope, if you ever do update, that she develops out of the blind ambitious rut she's in and starts appreciating them as people a little bit.
cato chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
This must be the best Haymitch/Effie story I've ever read. It's so realistic and not the least bit OOC.
cato chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
You have Effie's personality spot on! A lot of fics I've read have made her slightly more humane, but I think this displays her character perfectly.

Keep it up!
TwilightPrncss chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I absolutely love it, all of it. It's a shame you have not updated in 2 years :( I would be ecstatic if you continued the story.
Stormy chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
I really enjoye this story I hope you decide to continue it at some point.

I promise I'm not JUST reviewing to nag you about updating (I mean, it's been two years, I'd be surprized if you actually did). I really want to let you know that I think you've kept everyone wonderfully in character. I love Effie, and I love how you haven't just had her suddenly change or be secretly nice on the inside.
Tom Without A Turkey chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Please continue this... I know, it's been since the beginning of 2010 since you've written this but... 2012 is awaiting you dear. Sit before the computer screen, the key board, and WRITE... Please?
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
OMHUNGERGAMES! I love Effie and Haymitch in this! They probably were like that and I can't wait for everyone's reaction if they ever get together, I hope they do anyway. So Keep Going!
AngryLittlePrincess53 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I really love this, please write more. I'm begging you. :)