Reviews for so bid the soldiers shoot
Avide chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
You know I'm a fan of yours, but this story kept tossing me between Sam and Dean's POV's without warning. Of course that's just my opinion, but I wanted to respectfully share it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I like your pictures of Sam and Dean while they foolishly tried to be separated. They should have known they would only miss their brother.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
"If Dean asks you to end the world you just might." Oh. Awesome little shivers there.

Second person is tricky to pull off, not least when you're switching between two points of view, but I really like the way you handled it here.

Also - oh, WINCHESTERS. *pets them*
Silver Weasley chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Ah, this was just what I needed after Thursday's episode. Well-written, insightful, and it hurts SO good.

Oh boys.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It totally made my morning.
Vanus Empty chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
oh, this was delicious.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Amazing! I loved the writing and the description, as always with everything you write. The little details in the writing, even though you kept it rather short, really added to the image and made it seem so real. Using the same language and the same theme between the brothers was very, very effective.

You are among the top five of my favourite authors on here (at least, if not top two), and this kind of work reminds me why. Keep writing!

KrisEleven