Reviews for Quiescence
saintellen23570027 chapter 2 . 8/23/2021
WOULD YOU PLS CONTINUE THIS THIS IS AWESOME, ONE OF THE BEST YET
hi yeah um chapter 2 . 10/1/2019
ten years later...
will this be finished because that would be fucking epic
hardcake chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
ok there my last chapter :)
Zoka chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
Why is there no Part 3 XD? I mean you said it will continue
miko chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Very great so far! Can't wait 2 read the rest of your storey! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
You're full of lies the year is 2015 and theres still no Kyle in chains epilogue... how could you do this?! Just one more chapter! That's all anyone ever wanted
Someduels chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
dude PLEASE keep writing this story if you don't "I'll kick you square in the nuts." XD
anon420 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I wish so badly that there was more of this. It's written beautifully. 3 I especially enjoyed the part with Cartman and Henrietta.
SPlover187 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
"Next chapter...Cartman's house! Be there! Please? :D Thanks for reading!" Well you aren't even there... ;-; I wish you would update
WinchesterSmosher94 chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I like this so far, sad that it hasn't been updated for several years :/
SouthParkaholic chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I really love this story so far, and your plot idea for it is really good! I know you haven't updated any of your stories in a few years, and I don't expect you to tomorrow, or sometime this week, but I'd love it if one day you'd continue writing both of your stories because they're so good.
SouthParkObsessed chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Im really liking this story so far! :)
What I'm hoping and wishing for is that Cartmans house will be kinda sad and lovey with a crackwhore mom who comes homes late and shit. But that's cuz I like the 'Strong/Bully facade covering the fact that he's just a lonely boy' lol but, it's your story! And I LOVE Kyman _
There's was a fanfic that I read of Henrietta and Cartman messing around, but it's kinda like this one. It's not about THEM, and kinda use eachother but I don't remember what it's called..sorry :/
And I never pictured Cartman with a ponytail before, but sounds hot ;) can't wait for the next update!
Ju chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I'm Sorry but yeah. Cartman would be a hippie and this is totally out of he hates your story is quiet good.
krazykat23 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I'm loving this story just as much as I loved KiC, but will you continue it? I really hope so! You re an incredible author and i am hoping to rea more! One question though, why is Butters Kyle's BFF? What happened to Stan?
The-Cat-of-the-Baskervilles chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I really love your writing style and I hope you'll continue this story one day. :)