Reviews for Quiescence
Invader Cotton chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Awesome. Just did a DD-marathon, read all chapters of KiC and continued with this. Please hurry up with the next Chapter, I'm allready getting symptoms of withdrawal _-

Love and Kyman (silly me, it's the same :D)

Cotton
Annanova chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I'm going to be honest. When I read a bit of the first chapter I had my doubts, but I have officially fell for this chapter. I thought it was going to be this cliche story that I've herd a million times and I was disappointed that an author as wonderful as you would do this. But I have to say that now that I've finished the second chapter, it's nothing like Kyle in Chains or any other ff. I actually like it better that KiC :) it's got this nice tone and it's also nice to see into Cartmans ideas a bit more.
beaniejeanie chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Oh...my god, I love how you made Cartman have a ponytail and Kyle has glasses! SEXY! Are you gonna continue this, it hasn't been updated for awhile. :(
augustine chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I usually cringe at anything and everything that's hetero but whatever I hung on. This story seems pretty interesting so far and I'm hoping it gets better and not follow some crappy cheesy pattern. Not insulting or stereotyping, just saying...

Your writing style- lol "style"- is really great and I like diversity in writing so I don't mind it being different from kic. Hope you update soon cuz I hate writin' reviews for nothin'!
Kymanlvr chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I know that you haven't updated this story in a while, but I feel like since I faved it, I owe it to you to let you know how much I love it.

;) So it's me again.

I love what you have done with this story so far. It is so significantly different from Kyle in Chains. It has a completely different vibe to it, and you've definitely provided a different take of Kyle and Cartman this time around as well. I feel that once again you are creating a very unique, exciting story, and I hope that one day you will be able to pick it up again. I feel like this story could be just as epically awesome as Kyle in Chains. :D

Thanks again!
Nigiri Ashika chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I agree about the ponytail thing, but wouldn't that be a little hippyish? Well, maybe not. I like it so far and hope you update soon!
nemiah chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
the story is awesome, really. on the other hand, it's such a shame it hasn't been updated for, i think it's years now. wow.
Chastidy chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I've been checking this and Kyle in Chains everyday to see if you updated yet. xD Whatta nerd I am.

PLEASE CONTINUE! (:

I am so obsessed with your style of writing. I love you!

Kyle with glasses is cute.

And Cartman with a ponytail is hot. ;3
bunniesarecool80 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
aw, this is really awesome so far. you kept them in character and it's hilariuos. pleaase update soon _
Alcorion chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
This fic is very interesting... but I wonder where Stan is? Either way I'm liking it so far and the writing style(damn the Style pairing for ruining that word for me) is good in my opinion... anyways I hope you update this story soon for I am eager to find out what happens next
squidshady chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Gyah, I can't wait for the next chapter! This is definitely gonna be good, I can tell you!

And no, you are not the only one who thinks older Cartman would be devastatingly sexy in a ponytail.
cerise haze chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is cool! I always like reading in the first person but you're an exception!

Looking forward to reading more. :))
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Cartman with a ponytail would remind me too much of the Comicbook Guy from The Simpsons (Don't know if you have it over there in the UK so I can't say if you know where I get that idea) Kyle with glasses has always been odd to me.

BTW. What the hell happened to Stan being Kyle's Best Friend? D:
KyleFH chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
lovin it so far!

cant wait! :D
Supporter of Free Love chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
have to say, i love kyle in chains a whole lot more, but i still love this! plus i enjoy the new perspective of this fic, since i'm used to the narrative style of your other fic

keep up the awesomely fantastical writing!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »