Reviews for Quiescence
Serpentsrose chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
yeah a new story from you~woot... i can't wait to see where you take this one. i love the side pairings but my question is if butters is best friends with kyle where is stan?

and kenny? not that they matter as much in a kycart paring but yeah still. oh and yeah teen cartman would be so hot with a pony tail maybe secertly at home he buts it in a bun heheh or braid also sexy. great job as always cameron
MaryR chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
I love your writing! The story plot is awesome the characters are realistic enough to be cannon and I can’t wait for another chapter.
ayafangirl chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
ooh! i like the kyutters as long as it is close to friendship which it seems to be. its obvious butters has some problems going on in his teen years from the way he acts which always draws me in although im not a huge fan of him in the show.

kyle taking care of him is really cute too. and then there's cartman and henrietta. scary but good. it could sorta work...i could see cartman withdrawing and becoming artsy in his teen years, and it would be obvious that hes totally gay.

in regards to your PS, yes he would be pretty hot in a ponytail. but he'd simply have to lose some weight. its a must if you ask me.
ayafangirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
ooh...me likey cartman with a ponytail and goatee! and kyle with glasses is cute. if this idea has been used, then i have not yet read it. i can see that its going to be hilarious. i'm hoping it will hold up to the expectation of making me laugh out loud at least once each chapter like KiC did. (i usually laughed at the antiSemetic jokes which is not cool...but the comebacks Kyle and Cartman fire at each other are just that great!)

i can't wait to read on, this is definately going to be another good one! btw, the writing isn't shaky at all in my opinion, its fine.
Runaway Roadkill chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Ew surpise het and other pairings xD

This stories not for me cause Im such a baby but I look forward to your other work and I just wanna say Kyle In Chains makes me extremely happy.
br0flove chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
..Butters/Kyle ... so .. ... so cute ;u;

This chapter was great.

Henrietta. PF. xD
br0flove chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
As always.

Your stories and chapters amuse and make me giggle like a Kyman fan girl. c:

Thank you.

Great start.
PrincessDesire chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Oh I love love love it already! I love that Kyle is openly gay and that Stan is mysteriously out of the picture. I mean, who stays best friends with their grade school friend ALL through school? I love that Eric has casual sex with Henrietta cause she is as snarky and unattractive as he is. I love that he is so obviously carrying a torch for Kyle. God, you'd think it was Valentine's day the way I'm tossing out the L word. Promise me no bodily extremity loss, okay? *grins*
PrincessDesire chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
*wraps arms around your legs* Thank you so much for starting a new story. Do you know how stagnant it has been around here? I totally thought I had you author alerted, but I must not have for I just accidentally stumbled on this one. The problem is remedied.

I've seen the plot done! In the Parent Trap! As the principle was talking, I was having flash backs of that old chick saying, "You'll eat together, bathe together..." etc. She ends up saying, "Either you'll find a way to get along or you'll punish yourselves far more than I ever could." I am totally looking forward to seeing one of those two things happen to my two favorite cartoon characters.

Okay, writing style. You'd think I'd be acquainted enough with your writing style with the tome that is Kyle in Chains, but I don't see a big difference. This one isn't as naughty and doesn't have as much internal monologue, but that could also just be cause it's chapter 1. Their bickering is wonderful as always and it's so wrong that I find the thought of an adolescent Cartman with a ponytail sexy... *sighs* Fangirls, whatchya gonna do?
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I gotta a really good feelin' 'bout this ficcy!
B-pod chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I'm loving this. You're a great writer and this defiantly has something going for it. Wait, where the hell are Stan and Kenny in this picture? Suddenly Kyle and Butters are BFF? Oh noes! D:

Well, I love the whole Erietta thing or whatever you call it. I thought of that pairing before, but I thought it was so crack I should just ignore it. Reading that sort of gave me second thoughts about it, and for that I thank you 8D
MixedTapeKyric chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I recently finished KIC and when I saw you made another Kyric story, I had to check it out. 33

Hmm. Never thought about Erietta, I agree with Henrietta, they would make a 'fucking delicious couple'. ;D

Lulz, anyways, the first two chapters were written beautifully and it's great that you switched to third person like most books are written. At least the ones I've read. GO KYRIC! u;;

By the way, what's PlayGirl? Is that like PlayBoy but for gay guys and girls? Or is it meant to be Playboy or something? Sorry, I'm retarded.

Keep the chapters coming, can't wait.
ThunderK chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
AWW ! Here you are :-D I waited so much for the end of KIC, I come on and what I see ? A new story :-D !

That's great :-D

so, I like it very much for now, I think it's gonna be really fun !

the two first chapters are really well written, don't worry :-D even if it changes a lot of the first person pov, it stays super cool.

and, for your question about cartman's ponytail, yeah, you're totally the only one :-D Short hair are the best !

About Butters, I really hope he's not in love with Kyle. Cause I'd love him to be in love with Cartman, it's so cute 3

And Erietta is a great idea, I never tought of it o_o for a straight Cartman of course...But anyway, I don't consider Cartman as straight at all :-D

Good luck for the next and have a lot of fun writing it :-D !

WE ALL LOVE YOU DD ! :-D
randomfan276 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Erietta! I had never even considered them before, but he's a bastard and she's a bitch so...I like them! Not as much as I love Kyman, but that's a given :)

Interesting chapter - I very much like your version of Butters but I have to admit I'm having a few issues seeing him and Kyle as best friends. Kyle just never struck me as having the patience to deal with Butters...but then again, he did invite him to Casa Bonita so I suppose he must get along with him alright. Hmm...I trust you, I'm sure it'll grow on me.

I'm extremely curious as to where Stan is...and a little apprehensive. I can't help it: I have a feeling he's going to turn out to be an asshole in this fic and I'm a die-hard Style fan - I hate it when those two are being dicks to each other. Well, unless there's a happy ending, anyway...so there's my hint for the day!

As for the ponytail thing...yes. Yes you are :D

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

~Tash
crumbs02 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
your stories are worth cyber-stalking. well done ]
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »