Reviews for Quiescence
hikachan3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
OMG I LOVE IT, BUT I PERSONALY LIKE KYLE IN CHAINS BETTER, BUT THERES ONLY TWO CHAPTERS FOR THIS ONE SO THAT COULD CHANGE LOL.

CARTMAN AND A PONYTAIL...EH NOT SO MUCH, I JUST CANT IMAGINE IT (SORRY) BUT I LOVE HIS PERSONALITY!

I HAVE A QUESTION, WHERE IS STAN, PLEASE DONT SAY YOU KILLED HIM OR HE MOVED AWAY OR HE JUST WASNT EVER BORN!, PLEASE DONT! IM SUCH A FAN OF STYLE BUT KYLE IN CHAINS CHANGED ME SO NOW IM KINDA LEANING TOWARDS KYMAN MORE, YEAH ANYWAY SORRY FOR DRIBBLING ON SO MUCH, ALL I WAS SUPPOSED WAS I LOVED IT AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
roughishstar chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i just reviewed but i have a question... where is stan?
roughishstar chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
yet another tottaly awesome story! I've actually never thought of Cartman and Harrietta before, but it is pretty hot XD speaking of hot Cartman would tottaly be hot with a ponytail p

cant wait 4 more
deleted20210515 chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Awh, i love the little pairings in this chapter u

And no, i think TeenCartman with a ponytail is pretty hot too, never really thought of it before, but yeah, awesome ! 8D
Miric chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Your right...I haven't ever heard anyone use this plot, but it works so well with these two:)

I've been reading your 'Kyle in Chains' for months now, and have loved every update. I'm so happy your working on a new bit right now. *pokes* but don't forget about the epilogue *bats eyelashes*

:) Either way, I will happily wait for any kind of update from you!
Nae'ka chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I didn't realize that Kylutters (or whatever you called it) would be so cute. x3 I'll have to look up more! I love how you write the little blonde boy. Everyone else makes me hate him. -_-

I've seen Cartman x Henri on deviantart before. Personally, I MUCH preffer Kenny with her. Cartman IS with Kyle or Butters in my mind. Yeah. Haha.

Fat guys with ponytails creepers.

XD Which is what Cartman IS.

Other than that, not much cringing in this chapter, can't wait for the next! 8D

xNae'Ka
CarnivalxLove chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I fucking adore this! haha It's so different from Kyle in Chains but I still really love it. KylexButters is one of my favorite Crack pairings, but I never find anything with it. Also I bet everyone already asked but uh Where's Stan? Did they stop being friends because of Kyle's cock sucking behavior? Anyway I really adore the way this story is going. I'm honestly so excited to see how this story plays out. Update soon!
essjayf chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I have NEVER thought about either of those pairings before, and I'm going to have to say that Kyle/Butters is...odd. xD

Cartman/Henrietta, on the other hand, I think is actually pretty believable. P

And also, I'm not into guys with ponytails but I think that Cartman with one is...I don't know, really. I like it though.
Natsu chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Wow, I super loved the Henrietta/Cartman section! You're right, they have some click. I never would have thought to put them together. In comparison to the Kyle/Butters part (which I could tell was tougher for you to write), those two just seemed so natural. Though that could be because I seriously HATE any pairing with Butters in it. So...maybe that's a personal thing!

I like the third person narration. It gives you an opportunity to explore things a bit more from Cartman's end rather than only giving Kyle's take on stuff.

I'll be following this one. Look forward to more!
During The Third chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
you are NOT the only one who digs the pony-tail; it really helped me tolerate him more *love*

Id never thought about Erietta, though through your description it sounds like it really could work

(though, since cartman cut up a kids mom into chili, i don't think he has a problem beating up girls. If he can at least, we all know he's wendys bitch)
stanandkahl chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Hii there, well that was a quick update, hehe. Everyone is still in character: perfect. *thumbs up*

'You’re the only guy in this priggish conformist town willing to give me anal.'

and

'It’s so I don’t have to look at your hideous fucking face throughout, you fat skank!’

So predictable, but yet so funny! Loved their conversation. It made my day! :P Me likey Errietta, don't loath it like others here.

Kyutters: Okay, weird, Stan's Kyle's super best friend, m'kay? :O
Dizzy Takeout chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I love cartman and henrietta! And the tarot card thing was a neat idea. Very excited for the update :)
Twilight Temptress chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Guh.

Dx;

I hate Cartman/girl pairings. They just don't work for me. At all. I think Cartman is utterly and completely gay. I mean, it works if he's in complete and utter denial, I guess... which... he kind of is in this, isn't he?

Well, still. Nasteh. Blech.

and wth? Butters is Kyle's best friend? What happened to Stan? D;

I'unno. I need some CxK, soon, love. Update, though, I shall continue to read it.
IKyman chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Yippie. What an exciting chapter with Butters/Kyle and Cartman/Henrietta. Oh, I can't for Cartman's house! Too much surprises.
JunJou chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Mwahaha!

I'm like bursting with happiness right now because of the fact I got to read TWO of your chapters today! TWO! _

Hm, I gotta say, Teen Cartman with a ponytail sounds pretty promising...

I just gotta say eww to Erietta XD Thank goodness for Kyman though! I'm loving it so far and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »