Reviews for Quiescence
screamxaimxfire chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I really liked this chapter, you truly are an amazing writer. The Cartman and Henrietta interaction made me laugh, it was great. Glad it's still going to be a Kyman story though. _
jaylahH chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
this story is amazingG

but the only thing i didnt agree with was the ponytailL

i agree erietta is a great odd coupleE
Nae'ka chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
There were alot of ideas that made me cringe at first (like Cartman with a ponytail and OC's), but I decided that I would trust you. Kyle in Chains was amazing. And you are an amazing writer.

So yes. I'm excited for this. It's beyond words.

xNae'Ka
IKyman chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh yay. Your new story is really fascinating with the new style, characters and of course the ratings...Rated T! I know this story is going to be good as "Kyle in Chains", I know it is update soon!
During The Third chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aww! I love the descriptiveness. Usually, I tend to stray away from Kyman, but you got me interested. I hope that since you already have most if it written, you'll post again soon!
Dizzy Takeout chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
So good! I'm hooked. The only thing I didn't really like was the ponytail, but that's just me. I'm excited to read the rest.
JunJou chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh I'm so happy that you're writing a new one (and keeping to Kyle in Chains)!

Your writing isn't as crappy as you make it out to be (sadly enough for you!) and I just can't wait until you get deeper into the plot XD
screamxaimxfire chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm so excited about this new story, I love it already! Can't wait to see more of it. :]
Twilight Temptress chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hmm... seems interesting.

I shall read it.

x3
deleted20210515 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Wow, i'm really liking this idea x3
stanandkahl chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Haha, Evers is 'super cool'. I mostly like Kyle, because he's as badass as Cartman. This is going to be an interesting story. UPDATE. XD
GalleyTrot chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Question: Is Tim Evers based off of Edward French from Apt Pupil? Honestly, Tim's introduction was highly reminiscent of said story. Heh.

Good start, though. Never thought of Cartman as ever having a ponytail, so that's pretty unique.
jaylahH chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
justT foundD thisS storyY !

wow its so awsum but i wish it was written in the first person... coz then i know how theyre feeling ... but ya no its good to no u cn write in all styles very cool
randomfan276 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh, much love for the first chapter :) It seems like this is going to be a lot more light-hearted than 'Kyle in Chains', which suits my mood perfectly right now, so thank you! Don't worry about the writing style - I know it's tricky switching perspectives but it seemed fine to me. (Although I may be biased: I prefer third-person to first-person narration anyway, for the most part...).

Loved the argument/fight in this too - it's so refreshing to read a fic where Kyle's acting like his usual aggressive self rather than the overly-sweet boy that so many people write. Can't wait for the next update!

~Tash