Reviews for The Intervention Job
Storm Silverwolf chapter 18 . 5/22
Hmn... Sounds like me when I play... But with less yelling...
Storm Silverwolf chapter 17 . 5/22
*Makes various, incoherent noises*
Storm Silverwolf chapter 1 . 5/20
Okay... Seriously? Thank you for that laugh. I really needed that today. So thanks. :)
gamingbookworm chapter 28 . 7/10/2014
Ha! Reading this suddenly gives me a longing to go back to WoW. Their interactions are so adorable too.
Gea Mari chapter 28 . 3/3/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Please don't make it only kissing that should suck
ZuanTheGreat chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I doubt that he would need a magazine to look that up if he was reading Doctor/Master... It's my OTP, so I can tell you that there's no real research needed to read that. Well, other than more fan fiction.
Madam Firemark chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
A combination of sexiness, hot sex, and cute stuff. I loved this story. You're a really good writer.
Just me and myself chapter 28 . 10/12/2013
Very cute story!
bella-luna123 chapter 28 . 10/8/2013
Rainbows and unicorns! Love it. :)
Himizu-chan chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Oh my goodness... I just LOVE the way you write Parker in this fic... I cannot stop laughing, she's so damn adorable and goofy and naive and dirty and confusing and weird and the guys clearly don't know how to deal with her and it's just so freaking funny... This is great!
Himizu-chan chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
I'm loving this fanfic so freaking much right now. I love Eliot being all confused and awkward, I love Parker and her inability to read social cues, Eliot's inner voice is awesome, the smut is amazing... and I almost cried, I was laughing so hard during this chapter. Hardison and the WoW and Parker being naive as usual... this is so fantastic!
SandandSea1 chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
Awesome story. Insanely funny. Thank you for posting it.
SandandSea1 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Parker logic makes my head hurt.
SandandSea1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
Love your Eliot. The things that goes through his head. Although really, what do locks have to do with anything?