Reviews for The Hand That Feeds
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
I really love this. I like the characters and your writing style. I notice there hasn't been an update in over a year. Is there any chance of this being finished? I really do love this, and while I'm glad I read it anyway, I really don't want it to go unfinished forever. Please?
Adadon chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Very cool. I havent read a Naruto fanfic with this idea before.
Adadon chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
cool shit bro
H. P. Hovercraft chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Cool story. Update soon pls.
Deidara0213 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
I've never heard of scirrhus. did you make him up or is he from something?
lesswongmoarwright chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Maybe you could have naruto learn silent killing techniques like zabuza or something? It would fit the whole assassin thing
lesswongmoarwright chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
This story got... Dark. In a good way. I like dark naruto stories. That being said, it would be cool if he was stronger.
lesswongmoarwright chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
It's a cool idea. Let's see how it goes.
J. H. Morrow chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
I think the gritty, dark world you have written to replace the cannon Naru-verse is wonderful. It's rich, and wonderfully full of grey's and black. I find it more fitting for a world filled with assassins and ninja's than Kishimoto's. Rainbows and puppy-dogs are all well and good, but they have their own time and place.

I found this story to be compelling, believable, and well developed. I also think the idea of a group of assassin's that works from the shadows, in a world that is already filled with ninja's an assassin's to be a fun idea. The black hand really seems like it belongs in the Naru-verse.

I hope to read more in the future.
Regards,
J. H. Morrow
night.lord.sithis chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
Why would the Kyuubi let him get captured? AHHHH. He's in some serious shit. Dude I'm at the end of the story! There's no more here :( update so man!
night.lord.sithis chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
This love guy is weird as fuck.
night.lord.sithis chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I wonder who zabuza is gonna bring in
night.lord.sithis chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
The best prt is when they go... BOOM.

Hahahahahaa. Nice
night.lord.sithis chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
Holy shit. That got real. Those guys deserved what Naruto gave them.