Reviews for The Hand That Feeds
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
He would never call the hokage 'sama'. San or kun, maybe, but not ever 'sama'.
ddentler21 chapter 12 . 9/15/2017
This story is like crack
Which Brew chapter 18 . 5/29/2017
This is fascinating. It's a really interesting world you've built and I've enjoyed all of team seven, they're recognisable while at the same time different enough that it makes for fresh reading.
kishinokurobi chapter 18 . 5/28/2017
Another awesome chapter!

I'm glad you didn't do the cannon events. Originality is much more fun.

Also tell Sakura not to worry. I'm sure Naruto would be happy to fuck her regardless of how much hair she has.

Anyone who's ever picked up chicks at a chemo clinic knows they'll do just about anything for validation.

-Elliot S
Zentari2238 chapter 18 . 5/27/2017
Why are you going full retard? Didn't you already give it a shot with Haku?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/16/2017
Propah mint that like hew
kishinokurobi chapter 17 . 5/14/2017
Man lines like that "farmer of men" line are what make me love this story so much. Well, and all the other awesome stuff. I liked this chapter a lot, and look forward to more.

Also I can't help but wonder what would happen when/if Lee proclaims his "love" for Sakura. That seems like a clusterfuck pie filled with flaming semen, and I hope Neji gets hit in the face with it.

Lastly if you want to see my piece of shit crack 1-shot take on the Chuunin exams here: s/10274185/10/The-Lemon-Drop-Chronicles

Hopefully FF didn't butcher a link to their own site.

-Elliot
kishinokurobi chapter 16 . 4/21/2017
An update! And here I thought I'd been duped. "Haha sucker, I'm not updating ever again! Screw you!" :p

Why is it that so many shows/fics are afraid of having their characters fuck? Especially when they might die at any minute? You'd think it would be more reason to do so.

Recently finished Akame Ga Kill and that was a predominant thought. Come on your friends are going to drop like flies. Give them the dick before that. I mean why is everyone so determined to die a virgin?!

Heh. Also laughed hard at the "asexual, reptilian changeling" line so hard. My point completely. Nothing to break immersion like a cast of assassins that refuse to get their dicks wet. Why do they only want to penetrate their enemies?

Not that Sakura NEEDS to do something dirty next chapter, just saying I appreciate Anko's character a hell of a lot. She's no less badass or sexy because she's a slut. In a world without STDs (apparently) that's a 100% awesome trait. (And in a world with them just use a condom, lol.)

Till next time,
-Elliot S
Guardian Soul chapter 16 . 4/20/2017
So many updates...This story is proof that some stories can come back to life after years of hiatus. Gives me hope
kishinokurobi chapter 15 . 4/12/2017
I'll took the risk and decided to reread this story from chapter 1 after you started updating again and got this far. Most of the times a story I thought abandoned updates, it gets re-abandoned after a chapter or three. Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun. xD

I laughed as your Haku pairing turned into Naruto only penetrating Haku once. He did get to see her 'oh' face though. xD

I'm also surprised that I'm kinda hoping for a SakuraxNaruto pairing here.

The cannon HinataxNaruto pairing is retarded imo. All he ever wanted as a child was a friend, and she really admired that. What the fuck kinda bullshit is that? I'd be like "fuck you. You had a chance to be my friend when I needed one, I'm not interested in some creepy stalker who's only willing to interact with me after it's socially okay.

This story's Hinata is different, so I won't rage fwiw.

Also I find Tenten to be a decent choice. She plays a good straight man (woman? idk) to Naruto. Also there's just something about turning a nice girl bad, but that applies to Sakura too which is why I like the pairing for once.

There is the part where he killed her dad, but that's such a good spicy piece of drama for a relationship.

When do you tell her? Never? After you're engaged? I vote for the instant you take her anal virginity.

Not for damage control, just sheer sexual satisfaction. xD

-Elliot
goddragonking chapter 15 . 4/5/2017
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
ImperialJustice chapter 14 . 3/16/2017
I loved the ending, great work!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
Wow, this is one hell of a story. Keep up the great work!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
bout time my lil' bro got his dues!
Suboklas chapter 14 . 3/14/2017
So rip the Haku pairing, I really liked her character and wish she was still about. Great story still though