Reviews for The Hand That Feeds
ImperialJustice chapter 14 . 3/16
I loved the ending, great work!
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 3/15
Wow, this is one hell of a story. Keep up the great work!
Moonacre BunBun chapter 5 . 3/15
bout time my lil' bro got his dues!
Suboklas chapter 14 . 3/14
So rip the Haku pairing, I really liked her character and wish she was still about. Great story still though
Sebine chapter 14 . 3/14
You piece of shit

Haku and all lesbian sex died this day.
pusseytoes chapter 13 . 3/9
Honestly, im pretty bad when i write reviews because for stories like this i dont know what else to say except for that i love it and i can't wait to read more which is very true for this story but i wanted to tell you how much i love how much you deviated from canon and added your own twists, sasuke's sharigan not shutting off, sakura's goal of vengeance, why team 7 was put together, etc. it makes the story so much more interesting and less predictable! youre doing an amazing job, i cant wait to read the rest of this! this is probably one of the absolute best fics ive read!
bookcoda chapter 13 . 3/1
i rather like this team 7 sakura is useful sasuke has personality and Naruto is smart without any of the angst or Gary sueness of other fics. i kinda like this version of wave more then other fics though because of the rarely seen originality then anything else though.
Dreams0fCalamity chapter 13 . 2/28
A Dark Brotherhood Naruto. This is absolutely amazing and the writing is up to par apart from a few minor grammar/spelling issues. I'm definitely enjoying it so far!
raw666 chapter 13 . 2/23
I'm not sure who has it worst case of Naruto, Neji and his marry bunch or his own team. Though with Team 7, outside of Sakura, Naruto maybe the most normal of the group, that's a scary thought.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 2/22
Doesn't Orochimaru have the Snake contract? Which would mean that Anko couldn't have taught Sakura that jutsu as pretty sure you need to be a snake summoner (could be wrong, though it seems logical).
ramze chapter 13 . 2/17
wow, surprised I haven't read this story before unless it was on a looooooooooooong hiatus but looking forward to more.
Sebine chapter 13 . 2/16
Now I want Haku to survive and goddamnit...
Kidagirl8 chapter 13 . 2/16
Is this still a Naruto/Haku/Hinata fic?
Rakkety Tom chapter 12 . 2/12
Hadn't read you work in a while so I thought I'd give
It another go, fucking glad I did, awesome read, I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Sebine chapter 12 . 2/9