Reviews for Psychic Training
Too early chapter 5 . 1/17
Annnnnnnd of course it's left here

It's too early in the morning for this shit you beautiful author you goddamn master of the written word seriously not cool
Otakaboo chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
What
ilko chapter 5 . 10/15/2015

I REFUSE

COME BACK AND FIX IT PLEASE
ilko chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
CHILLS. in four chapters you've fleshed out a more compelling world than in the entirety of Neuromancer.
ilko chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Oh, oh wow, that mind dive was painfully gorgeous. I love your imagination and the way your writing just pulls the reader into this world.
ilko chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Spanner, baby :(

also MORE YANDEREMOTO FUCK YEAH
ilko chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
YANDEREMOTO IS MY FAVORITE YAMAMOTO
shirokid213 chapter 5 . 6/20/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! THAT WAS TOO FAST! AND A FREAKING CLIFF HANGER!

WHAT. REBORN DIED?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WAY.

IMPOSSIBLE!

WHHYYYY?

WAIT, SO REBORN FELL OFF THE BUILDING?

...S'ry for shouting like,capitalizing every single letter...

I know Renato Sinclair can still die T-T

but it's unbelievable...

and there's no next chapter T-T
shirokid213 chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
Why's there a number "twenty-two" on Tsuna's hand? The XXII? The tarot cards? Uhh, if that's it, theeeen, that's why Tsuna is a jester?

UWAAAAH TSUNAAAAAA
shirokid213 chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
"What happens twice, happens thrice." For some unknown sh*tty reason I like Tsuna on the verge of death and Yama saving him xDDD Because it happened twice, I guess? xD

's screaming SupaTsuna! xD Oh yeah, what're their numbers based off? Ken and Chikusa's number?

Even R27 is lurking here T-T

And the main's 8027~

Too much *dies*
UserKR8027 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I'm loving the story! please, keep up the good work!
You Light The Sky chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
REBORNNNNN. omg. No. He cannot be dead. Why did Iemitsu do this? What is happening? Will Tsuna and Yamamoto be alright? I love your portrayals of IPin and Haru as well as Hana. Gotta love how awesome Fuuta and Spanner are in his fic too. The beginning of this chapter where Tsuna realizes theres strength in numbers was awesome too. Love your story! You are very talented.
You Light The Sky chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
What is happening. Omg. Your writing is so gorgeous and I am overwhelmed. Is yamamoto a traitor? I dont believe it. He cares about Tsuna and was jealous of reborn for having tsunas affections... again, your worldbiuilding amazes me.
You Light The Sky chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Omg, poor Mukuro and poor Tsuna. I wonder what Iemitsu has to do with th is and what Yamamotos connection is
You Light The Sky chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Urghhhh Tsunas backstory is so sad. I love his relationship with Reborn too... and Yamamoto is becoming so protrctive of Tsuna, its so wonderful!