Reviews for Psychic Training
shirokid213 chapter 5 . 6/20
NOOOOOOOOO! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! THAT WAS TOO FAST! AND A FREAKING CLIFF HANGER!

WHAT. REBORN DIED?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WAY.

IMPOSSIBLE!

WHHYYYY?

WAIT, SO REBORN FELL OFF THE BUILDING?

...S'ry for shouting like,capitalizing every single letter...

I know Renato Sinclair can still die T-T

but it's unbelievable...

and there's no next chapter T-T
shirokid213 chapter 3 . 6/19
Why's there a number "twenty-two" on Tsuna's hand? The XXII? The tarot cards? Uhh, if that's it, theeeen, that's why Tsuna is a jester?

UWAAAAH TSUNAAAAAA
shirokid213 chapter 2 . 6/19
"What happens twice, happens thrice." For some unknown sh*tty reason I like Tsuna on the verge of death and Yama saving him xDDD Because it happened twice, I guess? xD

's screaming SupaTsuna! xD Oh yeah, what're their numbers based off? Ken and Chikusa's number?

Even R27 is lurking here T-T

And the main's 8027~

Too much *dies*
UserKR8027 chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm loving the story! please, keep up the good work!
You Light The Sky chapter 5 . 4/9
REBORNNNNN. omg. No. He cannot be dead. Why did Iemitsu do this? What is happening? Will Tsuna and Yamamoto be alright? I love your portrayals of IPin and Haru as well as Hana. Gotta love how awesome Fuuta and Spanner are in his fic too. The beginning of this chapter where Tsuna realizes theres strength in numbers was awesome too. Love your story! You are very talented.
You Light The Sky chapter 4 . 4/9
What is happening. Omg. Your writing is so gorgeous and I am overwhelmed. Is yamamoto a traitor? I dont believe it. He cares about Tsuna and was jealous of reborn for having tsunas affections... again, your worldbiuilding amazes me.
You Light The Sky chapter 3 . 4/9
Omg, poor Mukuro and poor Tsuna. I wonder what Iemitsu has to do with th is and what Yamamotos connection is
You Light The Sky chapter 2 . 4/9
Urghhhh Tsunas backstory is so sad. I love his relationship with Reborn too... and Yamamoto is becoming so protrctive of Tsuna, its so wonderful!
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh mygod the world building is amazing so far and Yamamoto has got this fake boyfriend thing down, hes totally courting Tsuna with food ;)
kuuhaku chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Noo, reborn's dead! D: is there any chance of you updating? I really love the universe you've set up!
XxZuiliu chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Really cool. :3 I really like this AU -is there still any chance of an update? Regardless, this will be going on my favorites list. Thanks for sharing this story!

-XxZuiliu
Eorendel chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Ah, that was a shocking and heartbreaking cliffhanger. Well done, now I need kitty therapy. Reborn can't be dead... could he? Now, I'll add some R27 fics to my list to read. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Eorendel chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Now I want to read some SpannerxTsuna fic. The feels man, you gave *The Feels* again. Thank you so much.
Eorendel chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
It was all good and relieving until the voicemail. "This is the beginning of the end." someone in my head said.
Eorendel chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Yama-pi seems creepy in some sort delightfully disturbing sexy kind of way :D