Reviews for Psychic Training
Eorendel chapter 5 . 1/21
Ah, that was a shocking and heartbreaking cliffhanger. Well done, now I need kitty therapy. Reborn can't be dead... could he? Now, I'll add some R27 fics to my list to read. Thank you for this wonderful story!
Eorendel chapter 4 . 1/21
Now I want to read some SpannerxTsuna fic. The feels man, you gave *The Feels* again. Thank you so much.
Eorendel chapter 3 . 1/21
It was all good and relieving until the voicemail. "This is the beginning of the end." someone in my head said.
Eorendel chapter 2 . 1/21
Yama-pi seems creepy in some sort delightfully disturbing sexy kind of way :D
Eorendel chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh. You're making love this fandom once again.
Flayne chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love it so much. Please update.

*incoherent*
Narutopokefan chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Nooooo reborn :( . What about Yamamoto ? When are we gonna see him again too :( ? Please update soon ! Bye
hullo chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
I really like the idea of pairing tsuna with yamamoto. you don't see much 8027 fics out there-just 1827. don't get me wrong, I love hibari, but sometimes it's more fun to have a variety of pairings. 8027 is one of my favorite pairings, and i'm so glad that you made this story! it's so epic, full of confusing yet addicting adventure and action and drama. i'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation, waiting to see what happens next.
Aeriel Cross chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Oh, you're finally back! I've missed reading your work. You have re-written this one, haven't you? If I'm not wrong. I absolutely love the imagery invoked in your work. Please do keep writing, and really glad to see you back again. Its so hard to predict what's going to happen next in your works and I think I've given up on trying to guess and resigning to waiting for the next chapter.
xBunni chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
What!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! REBORRRNNNNNNNNNNN! *cries*
kakita101 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I can see Tsuna start losing control of his pyrokinesis, or where the stoppers on his abilities come off because of Reborn's death. Anyways, I look forward to the next update.
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
OMIGOSHHHHHOMIGOSHHHH I AM ELATED SUPERDUPER HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I thought you abandoned this! Is Reborn really dead? :c Yamamotoooo :C SUPER EXCITED FOR NEXT UPDATE, the confrontation between Tsuna and his father!
DarkBee chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Holy moly.. this shit's intense
I wasn't expecting Yamamoto to be the Varia, but, I guess makes sense since he did learn the basics in 5 days LOL
god There aren't any good KHR stories as this one, dang, like, seriously.
Since most of the stories are somewhat tied to the original but
this, is just
holy crap. I felt like i was watching an intense slow paced Japanese animation movie
idk its just mind blowing or whatever
god this was so good!

Thanks for the goodness!
Riffs chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Honestly, your work is always the most difficult to review. Laughter, chills, awe, etc. It all renders me incapable of cleverness.

Thank you!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Reborn! dead! tell me this is just some sick illussion! aaaaargh