Reviews for Alone
Leepet chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Woo- that was... wow. I really didn't think I would like any of the fanfictions written for this story but- yeah this works. And now I want to go see the movie again to watch it with this in mind. Great job!

P. I. M.
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
this was absolutely, hands down, the BEST 9 story i've read so far. and i've read quite a few. seriously. I LOVED IT! please write more stuff like it! the relationship between 7 and the twins is too cute! and the twins are my fave characters. yayayayay! thanks for the AWESOME read.
Mokyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
A fanfic that talks about the relationship between 7 and the twins! Oh, how I've been craving one of these, but I've never been able to think of something that would get across what I think they're like. You handled this beautifully, every moment between the three filled me with a warm fuzzy feeling, especially the way the twins instantly go to 7 before falling asleep.

The small explanations about how the other characters act around 1 were interesting, how 2 would start to stand up to him, but back off at signs of confrontation. "8 needed no explanation. The mindless twat." made me burst out laughing.

7's paranoia on that first night was amazing, showing a vulnerability to her that barely surfaces most of the time.

In fact, the only problem I could find is the way you refer to the characters as "numbers" and "digits", but even that's a small annoyance. I personally think they wouldn't see any problem with referring to themselves as if they're people, but if you think otherwise then it's your own opinion, and it still works.

I'm not sure if you're adding more chapters to this story, but I would love to see more.