Reviews for Connections and Favors
Tharin chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Once again, a great story. I liked how you characterized the building friendship between Ezra and Vin.
Sapphire Lee chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Just read your story, it was incredibly well written. I couldn't stop reading, this was a great story idea. You showed great insight into the characters emotional sides. You are a very talented writer.
Greysh chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
sweet fic :)
Teri chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Just re-read this story (after seeing it on the Mag7 fic finder LJ) and remembered how much I enjoyed the first time I read it. A wonderful friendship/team story with a nice look at some of Ez's past. Very nice work, as always. Thank you.
hiddenrelevanceyahoo.com chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Oh good lord that last little section from Vin had me damned near bawling..
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
What a terrific story. So very beautiful, touching and heart warming.
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Don't know how I missed this great story when I read through the M7 FF. Glad I happened upon it. Thank you for sharing.
Aislinn Graves chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
:D Lovely story.
Alex Kade chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Poor Ezra. This was really very touching, I felt so bad for him! But, he may have overreacted just a tad. Boy needs to get used to the fact that his "brothers" aren't going to treat him like all his other coworkers in the past. And, the boys have to remember that Ez is much more sensitive than he makes himself out to be. *sigh* Glad all worked out in the end. Go Vin!
Chaosdragons chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I like this take on Ezra's past and would love to see the teams response if Vin had to call in one of those favors he spoke of.
vcg73 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Really enjoyed this look into Ezra's past. I've never subscribed to the theory that Ezra never had any friends until he became part of the Seven, and it's nice to think that part of the reason he chose a law enforcement career was out of respect for the dream shared by a close friend.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Totally wonderful beginning! They really need to learn to trust Ezra.
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hi, great story. I love it when Ezra 'takes one' for the team and isn't appreciated... or as in this case, it's misunderstood and he feels the pain of rejection. I like the connection you gave him with Calgary. A nice benign link to an underworld crime boss. Wonderful story, I hope to see more from you. JudyL
chiclete chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Sweet! Not enough hurt!Vin, I'm afraid... but the happy ending was worth it! ;)
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Wonderful ending to the story. That was a very logical explanation for what happened and great that the New Mexico team isn't concerned for how they got Vin back but more worried about actual bad guys. Vin is a wonderful friend and terrific support for Ezra. He certainly gave them a big clue where to look and said the right things to get Ezra back. Terrific team fic! Thanks for sharing this and I would love to read more of your Mag 7 fic!