Reviews for Love Letter
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
You biotch, it was beautiful.
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wow, beautifully written. Damn, it made me cry.

Thanks for sharing your work.
minashito-sama chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
What the hell was that about? (don't answer that, I'm just being an idiot.) Ugh, I love stories with angst, and I love you now, you're officially on my list of favorite authors. I've read your other stories, but this tops the list. Thanks for making me tear up. lol
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awww this is so sad! And damn you for keeping me awake so long. Just kidding, I love your stories. Anyway, why does Sasuke say he burns Naruto's letters when he comes home? If he doesn't want to read them unless Naruto dies, that's fine, but he should just keep them somewhere, so that if Naruto did die, he'd have a pile of letters instead of just one... Ah well. It's all so sad. :( Right, I'm going to bed now. No more fics. (Why must reading fics be so addicting?)
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You made me ball my eyes out ! TT_TT

This was just so beautiful, I could totally see this happening and they were both perfectly in character.. I loved it, even tho I'm severely depressed now and am gonna go cry in a dark corner.. XD Sasuke.. and poor Naruto.. beautifully written, really sweet, but also extremely sad. Love it. xD
licketyli chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
T_T I've never read a story so short that made me tear up. I love love LOVE this.
xDelfin chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I just died. I don't think it's good for me to read such fics when I'm sad. good job with Sasuke's character.

YHS

xDelfin
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Baka ini. In case you don't understand, it's one of my fave phrases and it means "This Idiot" XP

That letter was honestly quite touching though and its funny to see Sasuke attempt to be emotional. Then, I start thinking. Wondering. Exactly how Naruto feels. Being the one left behind.

Forced to continue with life while his love lies in the dirt. I have no idea why, but I get this pain in my chest. It hurts. It really hurts.

Why do your stories make my chest hurt so badly? Why does it feel so real...

Pardon my ramblings.

Well, the idiot part is directed at Sasuke. Because I also have issues with him though most of the time I try to give them a happy ending for Naruto's sake. :P
megzee77 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
O_O I'm actually tearing up here.

That was so sad, and now I feel all emotional.

Beautiful. Well done.
CuddleLover96 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OMG! So short still *sniff* Soo goood *Sob* No Sasu don't die! Anyways, I almost ALMOST cry.. Soo cute!
Krankinator chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
ARG I HATE it when you kill off Sasuke.. and even more when you make him die a sensitive man. If you made him go down cursing the world and everyone in it, it would be a little more bearable... haha.
Naru-Aku13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
oh my god... i cried reading this...

(btw its:soiwaslikepfft/pufferfish on tumblr)
MikaUchiha chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
And then he comes back to life, right? I mean it just can't end that way.

If the series just ended like that I would like totally cry and then go after Masashi-sama with a pitchfork and torches (as would the other angry fangirls)

I loved it, but it's just so sad...

~Mika
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really did love this piece of work. It was sweet and fit the duo quite nicely. One question though; did Sasuke die or was naruto just reading the letter. . . my instinct says he died but Naruto is odd and could just have read it.
hotanimeguysrock chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Did Sasuke die? Or was Naruto just reading the letter because he wanted to know what it said? Ah, who cares. So cute! I love the little poetic part!