Reviews for Solitude
Zuela Winter chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Beautiful happy ending, great story. :)
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is really, really amazingly sweet, and I love the journey from Light as an odd child to his canon personality to a truly happy person. I'm not entirely sure what to say, as I very rarely encounter a fic I like quite this much. Very nicely done.
Nachtwelt chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I'm really impressed with the way you wrote this.
Usually I don't like L/Light together. To me they just don't fit.
But I came here because this story was recommended to me. And I think it was wonderful.
I'm impressed how you described Lights personality as a child and especially the way you handled the abuse and how it formed his character from then on.
Also I kept looking for one of them to act out of character (because to me that was the only way for this pairing to come to be) but they didn't. You even managed to portray L's personality and he is really hard to write.
I like the way their relationship builds up slowly and silently, I like that it's not just one moment to change everything, but many small events that slowly begin to change both of them.
Also L's kinda shy reaction to Light lying next to him that first night was sweet and yet still in-character.
And the way he kept asking Light and being genuinely concerned. The way their friendship builds and then moves on to the next level...
I was kinda worried where this would lead, but Light voluntarily choosing to permanently keep his memory loss about having been Kira worked out great.

There is a lot more to compliment, but I'll just sum it up by telling you (in my honest opinion) that you are a very talented writer.
Thank you so much for sharing this story here. It was a delight to read.
Jounouchi123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh my God This just brought tears to my eyes :( very happy bittersweet ending, I love it love it love it its amaizing I dont know what to say Light-chan is really poor, and he is lucky he found L someone who can understand him... Its awesome :D
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love this story. It makes me so happy to read such a well-written story with a happy ending. Thank you.
ElykaEvelyn chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my god. This is ... this is a masterpiece! This is easily one of the best Death Note fanfictions I've read! Well done you!
Aeronith chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. Excellent job, really.
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Dude, this was totally awesome! I loved it!
Merlin's Pants chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is so cute. :3
MyouTakara chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Yep, I just want to pretend the story ended right there, because that is a beautiful ending. Trouble or not, they're still happy. When reading the part where Light is little, pre-therapy, it was like you were spying on me as a kid. So, yeah, I just want Light to be happy. *skips off grinning*
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow! It's such a gorgeous story. I love the writing style, it has such a dreamlike quality to it and flows perfectly. I really like how you handle the rape, you deal with it in a very sensitive and tasteful manner. How the untreated trauma keeps affecting Light feels very realistic to me, the way it is a constant factor in his life, but you don't overplay it. It's the same with how you have L and Light's relationship progress, it feels so natural and believable.
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is just like myself. I also often alone, but I never remember feel lonely. And yes, I have my books and imaginary friends. This is just so like myself. The part where I finally found my equal-turned-boyfriend is almost the same. I like how you describe my solitude here, perhaps because this is really like myself and my own solitude.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Sooo awesomeee i love light in hereee i want a sequelll it wouldbe awesomeeee
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really loved this. It felt so real.
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Why couldn't episode 25 be done like this? It would be an even BIGGER hit, especially with the fangirls, if it was done like this.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »