Reviews for Solitude
blackash chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh gosh, this is beautiful.

I don't know how I haven't found this one before, but this is an incredible fic.

It's so rare to read such a careful well thought out story, especially one that deals with rape in such a sensitive and heartbreaking manner. Everything flowed perfectly, the characterization was magnificent and you truly have mastered the art of emphasizing the unsaid.

I have tears in my eyes and my heart in my throat, thank you for this, really.
Remordere chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I've already shared most of my thoughts on this one in my PM to you, but I have more :)

The hurt/comfort interaction between Light and L in this is so fluffy and sweet and well done, I love it. Your actions and reactions of all characters are always so...perfect. There's no other word, it's amazing what you can do. I wish I had your mind :)

I have a thought, and you did say something about a sequel, so hear me out. I think you should expand on this. You have a talent, in your oneshots, in creating an entire world in one short post. You fit so many emotions, events, and experiences in just 8k words that I read this awesomeness and wish that it would be expanded into a 100k chapter fic. I would die to see more extensive stories from you! I think that you could treat this OS as an...outline to what could be an amazing epic. Let me know what you think?

Regardless, great, GREAT oneshot.
Brie-kun chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i love this one. it's one of my favorite one-shots((:
dribnevar chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
thank you... thank you for writing a fic like this, i felt understanding as i read it and at the end... relief, i'm glad you ended it the way you did if you write anymore of it i think it should as a separate story altogether that way people have the option to read more... it feels complete to me but you are the author so only when it feels incomplete should you add more. again thank you i feel like you have glued together cracks i never knew existed in my heart. )
jewelled.roses chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Honestly! I just love your writing! This was such an emotional piece, I absolutely adore it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. *hugs*
Kiwee chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I always knew Light has problems - large ones - but this is a very nice take on how he goes about dealing with it instead of killing everyone. I adore the way these two complete each other and they way their jagged edges don't hurt the other as much as anyone else. Simply a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing.
Alice chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is the sweetest story I have ever read in my entire life! I think I might actually be in love with you for writing this! :)
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was really cute! I enjoyed this a lot. Glad I stayed up tonight to read it! Definitely one of my favs!
sky chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I've read this story several times, and it just... stays with me. Every so often I find myself craving it again, out of the blue. Today, I hunted through all of my bookmarks because I wanted to find this particular story, so I decided it was only fair that I stop being a jerk and leave a review this time.

I just want to let you know that this is by far the best one-shot I've ever read. :) Thanks for posting it!
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hmm... I sequel could be nice. I'm not sure what you'd base it off of, but I love the fact that it wraps up nicely in this, and mostly the fact that you gave Light a reason.

It was wonderful.

Great Job!

-Pyrò
Mime in the Water chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love reading this, it makes me so happy :)
Fatalonie-The Grinning God chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I don't think it needs a sequel, not that I'm saying don't write one. But it's beautiful just as it is. ) I like how he gave the death note up and decided to just be happy. You did amazing with the trauma as well, and how hard it was for him to tell anyone about it. You're very talented. Okay, going to read more of your fics and add you to my favories!
RoseBud22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Usually I don't like reading oneshots, but for this I'll make an exception. You really got into Light's character and communicated it so well. I'm kinda jealous too -_- but I really liked this. It would be nice if you continued but I'll still be happy if you don't. That's because you're story finished with a sense that it was actually ended. Not many authors are able to give that sense to their stories so it's great that you do. Keep up the great work!
LawlietLight7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I felt really bad for Light. This story was very moving and the romantic side of the story was so very well written and touching.
Soullessdoll chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You really gave Light more depth as a character. Lovely story.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »