Reviews for Solitude
MyouTakara chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Yep, I just want to pretend the story ended right there, because that is a beautiful ending. Trouble or not, they're still happy. When reading the part where Light is little, pre-therapy, it was like you were spying on me as a kid. So, yeah, I just want Light to be happy. *skips off grinning*
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Wow! It's such a gorgeous story. I love the writing style, it has such a dreamlike quality to it and flows perfectly. I really like how you handle the rape, you deal with it in a very sensitive and tasteful manner. How the untreated trauma keeps affecting Light feels very realistic to me, the way it is a constant factor in his life, but you don't overplay it. It's the same with how you have L and Light's relationship progress, it feels so natural and believable.
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is just like myself. I also often alone, but I never remember feel lonely. And yes, I have my books and imaginary friends. This is just so like myself. The part where I finally found my equal-turned-boyfriend is almost the same. I like how you describe my solitude here, perhaps because this is really like myself and my own solitude.
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Sooo awesomeee i love light in hereee i want a sequelll it wouldbe awesomeeee
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really loved this. It felt so real.
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Why couldn't episode 25 be done like this? It would be an even BIGGER hit, especially with the fangirls, if it was done like this.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was beautiful.
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
sooooo awesome!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
loved it.
Elelith chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow, you just wrote a whole story in an epic one-shot..loved it!
ChairoftheBored chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh God that was so beautiful! I am so glad I discovered your fics.

I hated the bit when they were in the helicopter and I was bracing myself for a sad ending, which I was sure was going to REALLY suck (well, emotionally) because of how amazing everything had been so far, but then Light refuted the Death Note! It was a hurrah moment. If only canon had been like that.
Lawlietloveslight chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Best one-shot ever!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved this, very much. Light actually feels HUMAN here, despite very few actual deviations from canon, and even those being near the end. Despite loving it, it does feel very completeo n it's own, like a sequel wouldn't be necessary. It might be nice anyways - but at the same time, I like it like this, where it is. With them, together and gone and happy despite the problems they'd face. I'm almost afraid of what might happen if there *was* a sequel. I couldn't stand to have it taken away. I like them just as they are now. Beautiful piece, bravo.
Jaebeau chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ugh I love this one too...

There's not much else to say, except this is perfection.
blackash chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh gosh, this is beautiful.

I don't know how I haven't found this one before, but this is an incredible fic.

It's so rare to read such a careful well thought out story, especially one that deals with rape in such a sensitive and heartbreaking manner. Everything flowed perfectly, the characterization was magnificent and you truly have mastered the art of emphasizing the unsaid.

I have tears in my eyes and my heart in my throat, thank you for this, really.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »