Reviews for Solitude
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I really loved this. It felt so real.
Presto-Deleto chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Why couldn't episode 25 be done like this? It would be an even BIGGER hit, especially with the fangirls, if it was done like this.
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was beautiful.
Chellyisback chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
sooooo awesome!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
loved it.
Elelith chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow, you just wrote a whole story in an epic one-shot..loved it!
ChairoftheBored chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh God that was so beautiful! I am so glad I discovered your fics.

I hated the bit when they were in the helicopter and I was bracing myself for a sad ending, which I was sure was going to REALLY suck (well, emotionally) because of how amazing everything had been so far, but then Light refuted the Death Note! It was a hurrah moment. If only canon had been like that.
Lawlietloveslight chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Best one-shot ever!
Iridescent Twilight chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I loved this, very much. Light actually feels HUMAN here, despite very few actual deviations from canon, and even those being near the end. Despite loving it, it does feel very completeo n it's own, like a sequel wouldn't be necessary. It might be nice anyways - but at the same time, I like it like this, where it is. With them, together and gone and happy despite the problems they'd face. I'm almost afraid of what might happen if there *was* a sequel. I couldn't stand to have it taken away. I like them just as they are now. Beautiful piece, bravo.
Jaebeau chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Ugh I love this one too...

There's not much else to say, except this is perfection.
blackash chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh gosh, this is beautiful.

I don't know how I haven't found this one before, but this is an incredible fic.

It's so rare to read such a careful well thought out story, especially one that deals with rape in such a sensitive and heartbreaking manner. Everything flowed perfectly, the characterization was magnificent and you truly have mastered the art of emphasizing the unsaid.

I have tears in my eyes and my heart in my throat, thank you for this, really.
Remordere chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I've already shared most of my thoughts on this one in my PM to you, but I have more :)

The hurt/comfort interaction between Light and L in this is so fluffy and sweet and well done, I love it. Your actions and reactions of all characters are always so...perfect. There's no other word, it's amazing what you can do. I wish I had your mind :)

I have a thought, and you did say something about a sequel, so hear me out. I think you should expand on this. You have a talent, in your oneshots, in creating an entire world in one short post. You fit so many emotions, events, and experiences in just 8k words that I read this awesomeness and wish that it would be expanded into a 100k chapter fic. I would die to see more extensive stories from you! I think that you could treat this OS as an...outline to what could be an amazing epic. Let me know what you think?

Regardless, great, GREAT oneshot.
Brie-kun chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i love this one. it's one of my favorite one-shots((:
dribnevar chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
thank you... thank you for writing a fic like this, i felt understanding as i read it and at the end... relief, i'm glad you ended it the way you did if you write anymore of it i think it should as a separate story altogether that way people have the option to read more... it feels complete to me but you are the author so only when it feels incomplete should you add more. again thank you i feel like you have glued together cracks i never knew existed in my heart. )
jewelled.roses chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Honestly! I just love your writing! This was such an emotional piece, I absolutely adore it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. *hugs*
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »