Reviews for Solitude
Kiwee chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I always knew Light has problems - large ones - but this is a very nice take on how he goes about dealing with it instead of killing everyone. I adore the way these two complete each other and they way their jagged edges don't hurt the other as much as anyone else. Simply a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing.
Alice chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is the sweetest story I have ever read in my entire life! I think I might actually be in love with you for writing this! :)
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was really cute! I enjoyed this a lot. Glad I stayed up tonight to read it! Definitely one of my favs!
sky chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I've read this story several times, and it just... stays with me. Every so often I find myself craving it again, out of the blue. Today, I hunted through all of my bookmarks because I wanted to find this particular story, so I decided it was only fair that I stop being a jerk and leave a review this time.

I just want to let you know that this is by far the best one-shot I've ever read. :) Thanks for posting it!
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hmm... I sequel could be nice. I'm not sure what you'd base it off of, but I love the fact that it wraps up nicely in this, and mostly the fact that you gave Light a reason.

It was wonderful.

Great Job!

-Pyrò
Mime in the Water chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love reading this, it makes me so happy :)
Fatalonie-The Grinning God chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I don't think it needs a sequel, not that I'm saying don't write one. But it's beautiful just as it is. ) I like how he gave the death note up and decided to just be happy. You did amazing with the trauma as well, and how hard it was for him to tell anyone about it. You're very talented. Okay, going to read more of your fics and add you to my favories!
RoseBud22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Usually I don't like reading oneshots, but for this I'll make an exception. You really got into Light's character and communicated it so well. I'm kinda jealous too -_- but I really liked this. It would be nice if you continued but I'll still be happy if you don't. That's because you're story finished with a sense that it was actually ended. Not many authors are able to give that sense to their stories so it's great that you do. Keep up the great work!
LawlietLight7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I felt really bad for Light. This story was very moving and the romantic side of the story was so very well written and touching.
Soullessdoll chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You really gave Light more depth as a character. Lovely story.
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Every once in a while, it's nice to see these two have a happily ever after. This was a brilliant fic. :)
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this, thanks for sharing.
cake.and.tea chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was beautiful :3 ~ It made me so sad for Light. I think the description of how he felt so alone at times was amazingly accurate.

A really sweet, and very sad (I felt so bad for Light D:) oneshot. Good job! :D
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very interesting turn of events. Emotional, but heartfelt. :) I like.
Kosette chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aww so cute X3 And I don't usually say this to Light (cause I'm still mad at him for indirectly killing L) but poor thing! Well it can't be helped cause he really was pretty and innocent*cough* before the death note... what a tragic case, such a talented young mind gone to waste... oh oh a sequel plzz!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »