Reviews for Solitude
Mime in the Water chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love reading this, it makes me so happy :)
Fatalonie-The Grinning God chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I don't think it needs a sequel, not that I'm saying don't write one. But it's beautiful just as it is. ) I like how he gave the death note up and decided to just be happy. You did amazing with the trauma as well, and how hard it was for him to tell anyone about it. You're very talented. Okay, going to read more of your fics and add you to my favories!
RoseBud22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Usually I don't like reading oneshots, but for this I'll make an exception. You really got into Light's character and communicated it so well. I'm kinda jealous too -_- but I really liked this. It would be nice if you continued but I'll still be happy if you don't. That's because you're story finished with a sense that it was actually ended. Not many authors are able to give that sense to their stories so it's great that you do. Keep up the great work!
LawlietLight7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I felt really bad for Light. This story was very moving and the romantic side of the story was so very well written and touching.
Soullessdoll chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
You really gave Light more depth as a character. Lovely story.
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Every once in a while, it's nice to see these two have a happily ever after. This was a brilliant fic. :)
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this, thanks for sharing.
cake.and.tea chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was beautiful :3 ~ It made me so sad for Light. I think the description of how he felt so alone at times was amazingly accurate.

A really sweet, and very sad (I felt so bad for Light D:) oneshot. Good job! :D
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very interesting turn of events. Emotional, but heartfelt. :) I like.
Kosette chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aww so cute X3 And I don't usually say this to Light (cause I'm still mad at him for indirectly killing L) but poor thing! Well it can't be helped cause he really was pretty and innocent*cough* before the death note... what a tragic case, such a talented young mind gone to waste... oh oh a sequel plzz!
31esilenna chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
yay slightly happy ending i liked it because it was not that angsty and its late at night and i dont want to wake people up by laughing my head off and thats all i can think of saying right now...
Icemask12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Do I like it?

...Well I LOVE it, duh.

Okay. Take a moment here. You have no idea what you just did.

You wrote a RAPEFIC.

That I DIDN'T HATE.

That has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! Because it wasn't totally OOC, and it didn't focus on the rape, just the repurcussions of it. I normally despise rapefics, but then I was reading this and thought "Hey, I'm actually ENJOYING this. It's excellent!" and lo, it was! So I'm still slightly in-shock. You kept everything very IC considering the circumstances, and not once did I wince. Not. Once. That's really incredible coming from me. I think it worked better as a oneshot rather than as a long fic anyway, people try to do multi-chapter fics and draw it out so long, but this is perfect. Bittersweet.

You did a really good job with this!

Also I wish the series had ended this way, all happy-like. Just saying xD

Cheers,

Icemask12
Laimielle chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh my god. No one died. I don't know how you managed to keep everyone alive while simultaneously making it realistic, but you did. And you're my new hero. o: Awesome...

Well, at least Light's rapist didn't completely evade punishment. Hopefully he was a very tortured man in the years before his suicide. He deserved every ounce of regret that he experienced, and more.

It's just so heartbreaking and beautiful that the only person Light has ever been able to connect with is L, and vice versa. I felt incredibly sympathetic toward Light and angry because of what happened to him. My emotions usually aren't that easy to influence, but that definitely was not an issue here. I was just taken by everything, especially how their relationship evolved. And I really like the loving, tender part of what they have. I'm tired of all the DN yaoi fics full of fighting for control and power fucks. I like romance. :) This is beautiful. Thanks for writing it. It was a pleasure to read.
LemarisD chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ohh its so cute!

O love it, and i think its perfect like that. Its complete.

It was a little complicated read this, cause i dont speak english... so... you understand

Kisses

Aris
LalaLand chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It was ahh-mazing.

I loved it alot. And I hate light o.o''

But it was great. I loved this shounen ai. DEFINATELY make a sequel.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »