Reviews for Solitude
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is a great one shot. It makes a lot of sense about his motivations besides being bored. I love the way that the relationship started slow and built itself up. Thank you for a great read.
Namitha chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
OMG Nami is going to cry THAT IS SO SWEET!

Sorry, spaz attack. Any way, its an awesome story.
Amanduur chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I LOVED IT! I loved absolutely everything about it, it's such a wonderful story - all your stories are. I felt like I could really relate to Light somehow; his feelings seemed so real. The part where Light admits to L that he's been raped was a bit too much for me (maybe I just don't like to think of Light as a rape-victim?). A sequal would be so awesome XD It's not necessarily needed, but I, for one, would love to read more. I love the way you write. It makes me happy. Thank you!
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I think I'd already read it.. Anyways, now I have again and more detailedly (does that word even exist?) and of course loved it!

Especially how you have a reason for every trait in Light's personality, and how your characters are always so human, so real, so perfect through imperfection. I love that. It takes me closer to them.

Euge
Yamiro chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I couldn't wait to se the revised version... uh, I thought the first one was perfect but this... I love it, really really love it! And you, of course!

A sequel? I would love to see it! So please think about writting it! I'll wait no matter how long it will take you!
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very, very good characterization, as always.

Your stories always make your characters' actions so very reasonable.

Thank you for reposting this.
asdf42 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
OMG I love love love this, is nice and happy -and they both lives-. Very well *favs*
Keight Ylonen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
this has to be one of my fave DN one-shots ever. TwT

I mean... it's just sad and happy and real and brilliant and just... this is how the canon should've been, damn it! X3 but yah, a fangirl can dream lol
sadevesi chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
aww, I'm so happy you uploaded this :) This is so sweet and terrible and heartbreaking and lovely at the same time, I can do nothing but simply love this and love the way you write.
SunnydayinPallet chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Naww, so sweet! But sad! Poor Light! You wrote this really well, so captivating! It made me cry when Light broke down in the end!

I'm so glad it didn't end canon though! Not after all of that!

Great job,Loved it!

/Nat
Shannara810 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
WoW

This is more than heartbreaking... this is damn EPIC!

Light... Light was perfect. All his hurt, his confusion, his distrust in Soichiro and in the system. Now I can accept his need to be JUSTICE. I can accept it and, above all, I can understand it.

L... panda-sama is my favourite character. I'd say he was a knight in a shining armor. Yes, here he was really a prince charming. His promise melted my heart.

Only one thing left me a little hazy: I don't see Misa as a character who takes a step back for the happiness of her loved one.

I know this story was much perfect in this way but... maybe a side story?
zoningout chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw. You brought back another one of my favorites. Might I add that you are a fantastic writer? :)
Yuna's Aeon chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was great! I loved it! It is nice to see that some Death Note fanfics have some happy endings... it is such a depressing series. Anyway, great job and until your next update!
Arduenna chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This was fantastic. I thought you did a lovely job with Light's characterisation. I could really empathise with Light. And I love the ending. I really thought it was going to end on a total downer ending and Light would kill L, so I was delighted when it didn't. So yeah, I loved this.
IR-Shieru chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
YAY! It is one of my fav oneshots, I really really and really love this ideas are so amazing,Im glad that Light and L had their sort of happy ending and I really like this new version of Solitude.

Update your other stories asap pls )
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »