Reviews for Solitude
JustPlainViolet chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this, thanks for sharing.
cake.and.tea chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was beautiful :3 ~ It made me so sad for Light. I think the description of how he felt so alone at times was amazingly accurate.

A really sweet, and very sad (I felt so bad for Light D:) oneshot. Good job! :D
slime chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very interesting turn of events. Emotional, but heartfelt. :) I like.
Kosette chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aww so cute X3 And I don't usually say this to Light (cause I'm still mad at him for indirectly killing L) but poor thing! Well it can't be helped cause he really was pretty and innocent*cough* before the death note... what a tragic case, such a talented young mind gone to waste... oh oh a sequel plzz!
31esilenna chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
yay slightly happy ending i liked it because it was not that angsty and its late at night and i dont want to wake people up by laughing my head off and thats all i can think of saying right now...
Icemask12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Do I like it?

...Well I LOVE it, duh.

Okay. Take a moment here. You have no idea what you just did.

You wrote a RAPEFIC.

That I DIDN'T HATE.

That has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! Because it wasn't totally OOC, and it didn't focus on the rape, just the repurcussions of it. I normally despise rapefics, but then I was reading this and thought "Hey, I'm actually ENJOYING this. It's excellent!" and lo, it was! So I'm still slightly in-shock. You kept everything very IC considering the circumstances, and not once did I wince. Not. Once. That's really incredible coming from me. I think it worked better as a oneshot rather than as a long fic anyway, people try to do multi-chapter fics and draw it out so long, but this is perfect. Bittersweet.

You did a really good job with this!

Also I wish the series had ended this way, all happy-like. Just saying xD

Cheers,

Icemask12
Laimielle chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh my god. No one died. I don't know how you managed to keep everyone alive while simultaneously making it realistic, but you did. And you're my new hero. o: Awesome...

Well, at least Light's rapist didn't completely evade punishment. Hopefully he was a very tortured man in the years before his suicide. He deserved every ounce of regret that he experienced, and more.

It's just so heartbreaking and beautiful that the only person Light has ever been able to connect with is L, and vice versa. I felt incredibly sympathetic toward Light and angry because of what happened to him. My emotions usually aren't that easy to influence, but that definitely was not an issue here. I was just taken by everything, especially how their relationship evolved. And I really like the loving, tender part of what they have. I'm tired of all the DN yaoi fics full of fighting for control and power fucks. I like romance. :) This is beautiful. Thanks for writing it. It was a pleasure to read.
LemarisD chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ohh its so cute!

O love it, and i think its perfect like that. Its complete.

It was a little complicated read this, cause i dont speak english... so... you understand

Kisses

Aris
LalaLand chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
It was ahh-mazing.

I loved it alot. And I hate light o.o''

But it was great. I loved this shounen ai. DEFINATELY make a sequel.
Binksy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I really love this story. It really gripped me right from the start :D well Done X
ichigatsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Normally I prefer multi-chapter stories, because I like to see more of what the characters are up to, but you're right. This story is complete in itself, and you hit all the right notes with this one-shot. It's nice to read a plausible way of Light and L getting the happy ending they couldn't have in canon. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Chloe chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This was by far the best thing I have ever read. It kind of related to my life, and realizing it, it made me cry. Makes me want to find someone I can love. Someone who could love me. You are an amazing author. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Thank you. :3
Sweeter chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Aw so wonderful
Ollimartic chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I feel like I've reviewed this before, before you erased your account, but that's alright because this means you get a new review! -laughs- I should be studying but this was much more interesting. I love that it's near canon but there's and alt. ending. I love happy endings much more. I love this one shot, it's absolutely adorable and it totally makes the reader pity poor Raito-kun. I also like the method in which our lovely duo hooked up, it's soft and not "bam! we fell in love," but those are fun sometimes too.
shadowdreamer Lady Fate chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is a great one shot. It makes a lot of sense about his motivations besides being bored. I love the way that the relationship started slow and built itself up. Thank you for a great read.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »