Reviews for Questioning Sanity
Rin chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Well, it wasn't that hard to guess that he was the captain of the 10th, but to think that you were able to guess that he was a Shiba 4 years before it was revealed..?! Oh dear, you're a genius :D Lovely piece of work, too. Keep it up!
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
its really cool how you made these fics even BEFORE tite kubo announced that Isshin WAS the tenth division captain-ANDD your descriptions hit bullseye! Isshin really was intended to go to the mental constitution :))))
zoe west chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
not only do I love this fic, you have no idea how spot on you are with what Tite Kubo wrote in the most recent chapter 0.0
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
HAH! I'm so glad someone agrees with me that Issin was the captain of the 10th! Of course... I haven't really been looking for people who agreed, so there might actually a cult following of that belief...

Anyways: I LOVED IT. I've going to go read Captain My Captain now.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Yay! Another Isshin of the tenth torturing Toshiro... well, not really, but still, great fanfic! :)
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
poor little toshi-chan, he is SO outnumbered. this was great, really enjoyed reading it. only thing was, it was short so make the next one longer.
AznVKai chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Lol, loved the one shot. No wonder Matsumoto keeps Hitsugaya on his toes during his reign as captain. xD

I was just wondering if you're still intending on making a sequel to "Before the Gotei 13". If not, well that's fine. It is your story.

Hn, ideas...nothing really comes to mind at the moment. You seem to be handling juggling the other fan fics pretty well unlike me. I can only handle two or three at a time.

Well anyways, great work. I look forward to your future works! Laterz!
Onineko Hikari-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
THIS IS GREAT! Keep it up!