Reviews for Three's Company
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 7/27
Oh my... 3
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh my god, poor Iruka has no idea what's in store for him. Hopefully he'll survive through it all! XD
missa2246 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
hoo! that was intense!
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
You can't just leave us hanging after Kakashi went to the trouble of making clones...what is the result of their experiment?! That was so good! I thought Kakashi was just going to make the clones have sex but to also include the original Iruka...super hot! I can't believe Kakashi held out for that long! Loved every bit of it, especially the first time the celebrated his birthday together. Super sweet! :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Ohh ho ho! Iruka, your gonna be BUSY
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
It's really hot. Ikuka have the knack to find the perfect non-birthday but yet birthday gift ! This experience made him realize some things about him and his level of sexyness and give a bad, bad idea to his lover
mDs chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I guess I reviewed before, so I logged out in order to review again XD

Sexy, funny and awesome! My favorite parts have to be the descriptions of Kakashi's eye(s) when he's lounging, and the part at the end when he says his clones are obedient to him too XD Thanks for writing!
jj chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
sequel please please please let there be a sequel
jj chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
hahahahhaha please please please tell me you have a sequel
morbiDreamscape chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
3 I would love to read what happens after Iruka wakes up! 3
azure1996 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Loved it so hot
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hot dayam. My second time reading this.
Viola2909 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
3 kakashis x iruka is... *put up all perverted words here*
Rin28 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
"And I followed your parameters exactly, love. They're completely obedient to me too." - that is so kakashi right there! lol THIS WAS SUPER HOT! I think I might have melted my panties...