Reviews for Crossing Paths
jennygurl chapter 3 . 5/11
still waiting for the next chapter to come in!
Jennygurl chapter 3 . 5/4
looking forward to your next update!
jennygurl chapter 1 . 5/4
love it!
That-Anime-Guy-98 chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I love this it has a perfect setup after the end of Akazukin Chacha and this makes it feel like it belongs with the Akazukin Chacha series! This is wonderful what ever you are doing now I hope your doing great I pray for the Philippines!
Lancedark chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Really good story! Hope you continue writing this! I really love this couple so much~ thank you!
DorothySeravy chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
God I love this!

Reading this made me feel as if I'm just watching them like before.

They're so authentic.

I know it's been a long time but I hope you update.

Last I check, I thought Sera's name is spelled as Seravi, now I've realized it should be Seravy. Gosh! Now I have to edit everything I wrote.

Hold on a sec, really? Our Dorothy and Seravy had 2 children? I'm so happy.
apolakay54 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Ang cute nung last chapter reuniona fter 6 yrs, thanks sa pag-update sana magtuloy-tuloy na ang pag update mo dito.
hiean chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
wow! i love dorothy-seravi fics! i really really do! pls do update soon. :)
champylin chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
lovely. so lovely! *sigh*

I was having this tears pouring down. I really love. :D
champylin chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this is totally awesome. will you still continue this? because I really hope that you will.
blufair chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Cute! But poor Seravy, going six years without seeing Dorothy or the kids. Even if it is pretty much his fault. I love that he tried to see her by standing outside her castle and yelling insults; he's such an idiot when it comes to love. I liked their conversation at the end, even though it ended on a sad note. Can't wait for more! )
okane-dollar chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
ellora, kami din nabaha... sobra talaga ung bagyong un no? pero wait. ang galing galing mo gumawa! alam mo sobrang tagal ko ng gustong magbasa ng doroxsera fanfic! sobrang fan nila ako! kulang nga ung fanfictions dito eh. sana magupdates ka kaagad, susubaybayan kita. ang cute cute talaga ni seravii! pero kung 6 years na ang nakakalipas, eh di 31 na si dorothy at 30 naman si seravi. Tanda na nila. Sana may mangyari sa kanila, ahahahaha. go go go ellora, galing mo! gusto ko ng kissing scene! wehehehe

ps. di na naguupdate ung manga art sa scanlation ng akazukin chacha. nakakainis~