Reviews for Ghosts
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow. I didn't know at first why I decided Cross was my favourite... in my own lamenting words to my brother "Cross is everything that's wrong with the world! Why!?"

I think this is why. This is beautiful, and to think of Cross as one of those people that cares too much so pretends they don't care at all... to attempt sociopathy just to try and hide himself, his pain, and try and prevent more, but repeatedly, inevitably fail on the latter...

(It doesn't help that I'm listening to Marina and the Diamonds' song 'How To Be A Heartbreaker')

Thank you for this wonderful piece. And not just for making me feel better about having Cross Marian for a favourite character ;P

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Starlight-Ninja chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I think this fits him pretty well, and I like how you gave a reason for him having Maria.
animefreak2015 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Excellent character analysis. Enjoyed your view of what Cross has done and who he is.
Cadentia chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
aw [waste of space] i love cross' truefeelings, err, true side. i find it moving
yannn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
sry...too lazy to log in...same here.
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
this is nice. it's a pretty introspective fic, in a way, i think haha, and i like it :)
Thornapple chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
It's really unusual for Cross to be portrayed as human, so... wow. Creative and great idea )

I really enjoyed reading this :)
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
wow, this was... insightful. i think it's nice to imagine a cross that actually cares for people. i enjoyed reading this little story.
Mii-Chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Amazing. Simply amazing. I'd never thought of it like that.
TunaSFX chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is... Cross...is actually that troubled? I never thought about why he drank. I just thought he liked wine. This is cool though. At least u didn't exaggerate. If u did, I don't think Cross will be Cross anymore. :D