Reviews for Brass Knuckles and Bruised Biceps
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Loved the 2nd time too!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ooooooh Jibbs flashback with the old team! I love it!
Favourite lines: ""Dump ice down her back," Stan murmured, ever on the look-out for ways to get himself killed." Oh lol, bad Stan!
and
""Why are you sleeping with brass knuckles on your hands?" he growled, glaring at her.

She looked at him like he'd just asked the dumbest on the face of the planet.

"To protect myself," she snapped, holding up her fist, "and to make sure Burly didn't try anything. I didn't expect you to come creeping around in here!"" You make stan sound like a pervert. Funny
and
""Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"It looks like I hurt you."

"Shut-up."" Poor Gibbs P
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
:) this was great, love how u write probie Jen :)
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You hit me once I hit yuh back yuh gave a kick I gave a slap... A Kiss with a fist is better than none
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Just found this and loved it really good and funny this story love
Lady Blackhawk of Arendelle chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
omg i just watched this episode again and thought i wish therewas a fanfic for this and this came up lol

love this its so damn funny
Cherie-24-Addict chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
:) :) :) :)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
LMAO! i can so see that happening! LOVED IT! :D

Love NCISchick xoxooxox JIBBS 4EVA!
Illya Kuryakin chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I really liked this. It was well written and thought out, and I loved the way it flowed. Well done.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
"The knuckles are Director Shepard’s.” Jethro’s upper arm muscles immediately started aching. He narrowed his eyes at the previously unnoticed petite metal knuckles slipped over Abby’s fingers and glared, well aware of whose knuckles those were. Jenny kept them in her purse at work, and slept with them at night." - Hehehe at Gibbs' psychosomatic arm muscle soreness.

"Burly took two. He flopped through the connecting door with most of his hair sticking straight up" - Hehehe at Stan's hair (but not in a malicious way at all since MY hair looks exactly the same whenever I have (in my life) cut it as short as director Shephard did hers).

“Dump ice down her back,” Stan murmured, ever on the look-out for ways to get himself killed." - Hehehe.
CrimsonShepard chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
As I was reading, Dr. Pepper almost landed on the computer screen. Kudos to the plot bunny!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
LOL I wanted to write a story about the brass knuckles but couldn't come up with anything good. Yours was funny.
MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
hahaha, love it!
TablesTurned chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was so funny! Loved it.

I can totally picture this happening!

Great job! More, please?