Reviews for Torrent
FragileBlueButterflies chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved it. XD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I love this. Very tragic and lovelym
Darkness34 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
a94monkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Very nice~ How sweet of Kyoya to do that for his Kaoru. How horrible to have gone through and seen things like that. Floods are not something to be taken lightly.
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I know this review is late... *coughs-two years late* but I honestly hope that you and your friends are okay.. Hopefully, there won't be another stupid flood anytime soon :)

And damn, Kyoya is SO SWEET..

Hm.. I might as well favorite all of your stories..

Yep, sorry to clutter you inbox with so many reviews, heh, heh..
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
oh, I feel bad taht I didn't even know ouran hshc existed so I could have read this story back then. I'm so sorry. I hope your family and close friends made it through. Thank you for the story.
meow-meow-the-unicorn chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
aww this is soo cute. i especially like the direction my mind took off on for kyouya's "reward" that was a nice mind theater production!
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
OMG it wasn't OOC at all! I loved this sad story so much, and Kaoru and Kyoya were just perfect! XD I loved it soo much!
elegge chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I just had to comment on something:

Kyoya is a pirahna. He'd swim to safety.

This is probably the best fanfic line I've ever read, had me laughing for ages XD

...back to the story
DellaNee-Chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I remember hearing about that on the news... There weren't any donation projects going on where I lived and I'm too young to do anything... ( and why do you always rate your stories at like K? They should all at least be T!
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
*sniffes* this was so sweet. I can't believe he actually did that. I want my own Kyoya too.
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i've read this one before *.*
koorimechick chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh, it's so awesome. It's cool that you bring traumas from the world into the universe of your fanfictions. I really love it. And I love how both Kaoru and Kyouya reacted. I'm glad Kyouya helped some people, but really sad that I myself didn't know about this tragic occurance. I'm really sorry it happened. This was a super sweet fic, and I absolutely loved it.

On another note, sometimes, I really wished your Kyouya/Kaoru fics had a reason to go up in rating. There's enough innuendos for it, that's for sure. Why not give us a little more than kissy kissy?
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*giggles* Oh goodness, I can actually see Kyouya doing something just like this. Nicely done.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I'm sorry about your friend. Nice fic though.