Reviews for A Diary of Pain
skye3 chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
aw...poor tony. haha! he should just go over to pepper and tell her the truth about what he's feeling. i love this entry. update asap, please. D
Winteroses chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
Aw poor Tony, but awsome story! I'm so happy you're updating:) Please update soon!
Winteroses chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Wow, this story's great! I've never read an Ironman comic before because I've never read any of them or seen the movie but I'm very, very much into the T.V. show "Iron Man Armored Adventures" I love it and this story helps. Please update soon!
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Yay apologies!
spc6grl chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Oh, come on! Let him squirm a little more!
skye3 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
haha! poor tony.
D.Salvatore chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
I can't wait to see what Pepper has up her sleeve,and how Tony will react. I love reading these, keep them coming :)
spc6grl chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
HELL YEAH! PEPPER REVENGE ALL THE WAY! *clears throat*... oh yeah, loved this chapter too.
skye3 chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
hahaha! tony is digging himself into a pretty big hole here. somebody needs to knock some sense into the poor guy.

your stuff is great. can't wait for the next! i'm all for pepper having her revenge. _
Elisabpshady chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Yeah! let's make tony suffer a little more! pepper need to have her revenge!
Elisabpshady chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I love Tony.. even when he is a jackass... great chapter!
spc6grl chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
He is such a jackass. OMG, I hope he can see that he's hurting her at the same time. I still love this! More please!
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
A jackass that's in love. He's got this crazed-love vibe about him and I love it! He's demented in a way, but totally in character. Please UPDATE!
Elisabpshady chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
YEAH! tony's pov! OMG you have to give us an update! on both tony and pepper's
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Cool! I was kind of hoping we'd see it in both views. It'll be good so we the readers won't be prejudice to either end of the love string because we know what both of them are thinking. Please do UPDATE both stories(especially Peps-no Tony-no Peps. awe can't decide) very very very very very Soon!