Reviews for It wasn't Rain
Renascent chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Very cliche but very cute.
This really could happen at any time with Haruhi, if she messed up big time along the way, many things could lead to this.

I enjoyed it.
Dragxon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
quote "A/n: I really can't stand writing sad endings, even if that means that they'll end up ridiculously cliché as a result." and we like that about you
Shodatl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This left an impression that she re-created reality with him loving her.

So to me its a sad ending... even if it wasn't really like that.
Novafiction chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Thumbs up man. Squeazed a tear out of me.
baker1944 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I don't like sad endings either! happy endings ftw! XP
Ra chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Being a fan of tragedy, I thought it was perfect...until Kyon returned...it had been built up well for a good tragic ending; Haruhi would have to deal with the consequences for her tyranical ways...then (in my own opinion, as a reviewer), it twisted and the reader is cheated of the ending they are expecting.
Another Duck chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Short, sad, and sweet. I found this fic ridiculously touching, and I don't even tend to like shorter fics, to the point of avoiding them. I'm glad I didn't.

I especially like the title. Normally, rain symbolises sadness, and is often likened to tears. Considering the story, the first thing that comes to mind is just that; a metaphor for tears. However, realising that wasn't it made the ending so much better, despite the cliché.
Hikaru1223 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Yes you're right, it did seem cliche' but who cares! The story was well written and it was very well done.

Emotions over flowing, made me want to cry at some point.

Good, really good!
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i hope youre able to expand on this. maybe include kyon's pov or the reason why she yelled at him so badly that he stormed out like that. in either case, i hope you continue writing. laterz
Alrich431 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
good that you dident make it a sad ending, otherwise i would have started crying.
Alexys chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
A pretty sad story.

The reason, for Kyon to leave, must have been even bigger, than that one known as "the drunken Mikuru incident". Isn't it?
Kyon-Is-Haruhi's-Slave00 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
you're right that was sad and ridiculously cliche...but it works...

-key