Reviews for Fanfic 101
bug349 chapter 1 . 9/29
Wow! Now that's what im talking about. This was really informative and funny. I really love crossfics and I've seen good and bad ones. This is a really good way for people who have problems with crossfics. Thanks for info.
Em979 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Ah yes, those who wish to see more... dirty antics better head to your alternate profile...I'm looking at YOU, He Is My Master Extras! (I haven't actually read them, but the comments tell me enough)
Haha, great oneshot! I don't know what House is, but you wrote it, so I don't care. Even is you wrote a Twilight fanfiction I would read it... probably... Unless it was anything like Amy's dream in Burning Arrow, in which case I would be off of this site in an instant!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AllergicToSALAD chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow, not only was this funny, it actually turned out to be useful. Seriously, this is awesome. w
Lilfut chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
If you write a second chapter, have it be about "straight" crossovers, that is, characters from universe A meet characters from universe B.
P A V - R W B chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Thank you so much, this could prove useful for me.
MystericWonder chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That awkward moment when you realize the House finale was titled Everybody Dies.
Profile Has Been Closed chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
How... are you able to get so many reviews for a oneshot... Even Mystery002 can't do that...

*Bows to Taranea* Teach me O' Wise Master.
SakuraDreamerz chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
*giggles* Now THIS was funny! XD *sees Shads start getting anoyed, I zoom away hystericallly!*
SyahirSQRT2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
does this thing supposed to be a fanfic 101, or a fanfic itself?
The Guy in the Background chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Jesus man! HAHA, So here I am, browsing crossovers and I see. WTF? House and Sonic! How on earth does that work? I click, I read, I laugh, I review! Good job man! :D
Hakimu chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow. People should read this before they post crossovers. This shows how it's done! I don't know much about House but I found myself understanding more of it through the Sonic characters.
Soleiara chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Ima HUGE fan of Sonic AND House so i think this is a pretty hilarious and awesome story!
ouranhost8 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011

*Falls off chair

SoulPieces chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ah meh gawd.

I died laughing.

Okay so I didn't die.

But, I fell outta my chair.

Is that good enough? I freaking love House. And Sonic. And crossing them...ah geez *facedesk*

That was awesome. I'd be the idiot who puts Sonic as House just to see how things turn out...and now I'm going to run because I swear I just now heard a certain voice yell out "I'M GONNA KILL YOU AS SOON AS I CAN WALK AGAIN."

Aw crap. Byebye!