Reviews for Bite Marks
Soaringclaws chapter 44 . 2/14/2014
I could not stop reading this! I tore through it in a day because I couldn't put it down. Both couples were wonderfully crafted and their problems were so different. I liked that the relationships started out on opposite ends of the spectrum, with one couple fueled by a physical connection and the other by a trusting partnership. It gave a great diversity to a story that kept both sides interesting. This is also one of the better vamp Buffy fics I've read, mainly because it doesn't focus on her changing, but on how everything else around her is affected. The vampirism is taken in stride and comes secondarily to Buffy dealing with losing her place in the world and trying to find a new place among her old enemies who don't act the way she thought they would.
lambean chapter 44 . 8/3/2013
Such an amazing story. It was so beautifully written. I absolutely loved it.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Interesting start! XD
Guest chapter 44 . 1/24/2011
Love this story
truebornstark chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Too lazy to sign in - but this is a very interesting start. Can't wait to see what else is going to happen.
spiritedghost chapter 44 . 9/11/2010
(claps and says) Bravo! I did so enjoy the story and what I finally figured out is. It doesn't matter who's universe these four belong to. It was an interesting story (that was a compliment so smile MJAW). See I don't think either set of Buffy's or Spike's belong to this universe and I am good with that. It was a really great story once I stopped myself from trying to make them fit my mode of who and what Buffy and Spike are. So again, BRAVO! Thank you for the read. (takes a step back and slowly slips into the darkness)
spiritedghost chapter 31 . 9/10/2010
Oddly enough, I love this story, the back and forth. Flip side of the coin as it where. Sort of our own duality. Seeing them all together. I still am not sure who belongs to who's reality, okay dimension. I still think it is the Slayer and Spike that came from our dimension. However something is off, because in our dimension they would have been together by now. Or is my timeline off? Either way as I get closer to the end I find myself not wanting the vampiress to die. I find myself wanting Her Spike to show a bit more of his hidden human side. I wonder if I missed it and he is showing off pieces of his hidden self. Guess I will have to finish up to see. Then I wonder if in fact we do get to see who is really who! Confused bit loving it.
spiritedghost chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Since I started reading this I got curious about reviews. Some of you have stated this is disjointed and it is confusing. I even thought so at first, however this is "Bloody Brilliant", as Spike would say. It is all coming into focus. These events are happening simultaneously. If you all wrap your minds around that little statement, it all becomes clear. Again for those of you who are slow, Simultaneously, events that happen side by side so to speak. Seriously, Mjaw, Great work. Also keep in mind these are two universes combined into one, well at least two Buffy's and two Spikes in one universe. Although who is our Buffy and Spike that remains to be seen. At this point I am thinking the future Buffy and Spike but I am keeping an open mind.
spiritedghost chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Gotta say, this is not what I expected. From the little I read this is really well written. Characters are well developed and the story flows. So at this point I shall shut up, read, enjoy and when something really catches my eye, will review again. In the mean time. Thanks!
mjaw chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Dear reader -

I'm sorry for caused annoyance, I can assure you that was not my intent when constructing the story in a way of verse-jumping, if you will. I didn't expect to get such burning flames for it, but since I can lean on many dedicated readers before you, I suppose that will work as a balm.

Thanks to all of you who have given me such positive reviews throughout posting this story. I hope if any new reader decides to check out the reviews page before looking at the story itself, they will keep scrolling down.

AND PLEASE READ THE A/N TO AVOID FURTHER CONFUSION! :)

A.M.L,

Annie.
dhh chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
I can't stomach this story..It's too weird and off!

Goodbye! I mean, if it was JUST the one then I'd be happy to continue.
dhh chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
OK..It's like that! My ? to you is, how are you going to SOLVE this dilemma?

This chapter is still very weird and off/confusing..Who's in who's dimension?
dhh chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I don't know what about this story that is WRONG; but there IS something wrong with it..I don't know what you were trying to accomplished with these so called chapters or TWO SEPARATE stories, which it seems to be, since it's so freaking confusing..It makes no sense.

I mean, it looks as thou you SO CALLED season 2 and season 6 stories don't connect and is separate or whatever! Unless like my earlier theory, it's time jump of some kind and buffy is STILL a vamp or not, but you're trying to deceived your readers..It's so bad that I can't, not stop reading just to find out WTH is going on..

Sincerely,
dhh chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
From what I got from the story so far, Spike turned her instead of offing her and then later on*yrs* she's somehow CURED? Is this what the story is about? If so, what's the point? It's stupid, if so! I mean, if at point A she's a VAMP and POINT C she's not, then I really don't care for the in-between becuz the fact that caught my interest is NO longer there and it's really despicable that Buffy gets to be HUMAN again through Spikes temporary death somehow, which is cliche!
mjaw chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Please, to any reader confused over this story - read the A/N at the beginning of chapter one! Hopefully that will make my intent with the different worlds apparent!

With thanks, the author.