Reviews for Bite Marks
nichbuket chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
O, very exciting, Please do continue, there's such potential here. Very anxious to see the next bit.
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is an entertaining and intriguing start. Buffy isn't the mindless fledge we've come to expect. She's retained a lot of herself in the transformation. Her friends are right to be wary, but she doesn't seem to have any place to turn for help.

Here's hoping Angel is wrong about Spike.

This was a vivid, visceral description: "She was beating him. In the very real and literal sense. Her fists were like locomotives on a rail, never missing, never slowing. He took the punches as though they were neat little gifts for him to savor. He would never feel them upon him again."

This, too: "She felt like a boat left in the water too long, swollen and unfitting in a place she should feel at home: she was in her basement."

I'm looking forward to reading more.
WhiteInfinity21 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
nice. I'm really liking all the little plot twists and quirks that you put in the first chappie. I can't wait to see what the story turns into next chapter.
gypsystar chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
love it keep going i know i will be reading it woot
kryan chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Well... that was... different! And not in a bad way, either. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where you go with this. I don't know if I've quite been dragged into it by hook, claw and fang, just yet, but there is definite potential for that!

Keep the chapters coming please, I really do want to see where you take this.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11