Reviews for Bite Marks
kkkkkkkkk chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
im VERY confused!
Aurora Denain chapter 44 . 2/6/2010
If I had to sum it up in one word I would go with disjointed. The story's fine and the idea is intriguing but something about the narrative seems... off? I don't really know how to describe it, but it just didn't seem to flow. Ah well, people seemed to really enjoy it anyway.
jay chapter 44 . 2/4/2010
lovely story. great job ]
SwAlLoWiNg DaNtE chapter 44 . 2/2/2010
This was freakin awesome! you have my gratitude for creating a fic w/o spike having to die! THANK YOU!
XxNovellaxX chapter 44 . 12/4/2009
Amazing! Sorry it took me so long to finally read these last chapters. i am writing my own book, so I try not to read so much. lol. anyways! I loved this!
Sweetp000433 chapter 44 . 11/28/2009
It's rare to find a really good writer on this site but you are one of them. I loved this story!
Brunettepet chapter 44 . 11/22/2009
I was surprised and delighted that the vampires closed up shop and left Sunnydale to start their lives together. Spike joining ranks with the Scoobies would have been absurd, but I thought that Buffy would insist. Thanks for going in another direction. It made for an emotionally satisfying and believable conclusion.

It's strange that now she's a vampire, this Buffy is actually going to experience a more normal existence than in canon. She's got a loving boyfriend and she's going to travel the world. The immortality thing is just a bonus!

Thanks for sharing this richly detailed, riveting story. It was a pleasure to read.
Brunettepet chapter 43 . 11/22/2009
Spike's advice about the Hallowe'en party was dry and hysterical. He's right, just point the kids at the candy and stop fretting. They'll make their own fun!

I like that he's not letting Buffy off the hook about that kiss. There's something going on between them and she can deny all she wants, but it's real and not going anywhere. Buffy rushing off to clear her head felt right, and her injuries believably brought her back into Spike's orbit. Her blood loss allowed her to drift into the intimate act of being cared for and Spike didn't take advantage of the situation.

Upon waking, semi-undressed in Spike's bed, Buffy allows herself to drift. She trusts her Spike and in asking him to wash the blood off her, she shows that trust. I loved his declaration and her acceptance of the truth of his feelings. Them finally coming together was just breath taking.
Brunettepet chapter 42 . 11/22/2009
The description of Giles' hat painted a very amusing picture of the indignity the man had to suffer for his foolproof spell to retrieve his slayer.

Buffy and Spike's dimension hopping has certainly made her warmer and more inclined to accept the friendship that's developed. The attraction is burning brightly, though neither wants to push the boundaries. It's delightful to read.
Brunettepet chapter 41 . 11/21/2009
The devastation coursing through the entire gang was tempered by the intrusion of imminent bloodshed at the hands of the mercenaries. The Guardian stepping in and her "Crisis averted" alleviated the sense of loss for a heart beat, and then we're right back in the mourning process. Except Buffy doesn't dust. And doesn't dust. Nice job offering hope without letting up the tension until Buffy moves her arm.

Joyce's reaction to The Guardian allowing them all to suffer Buffy's death was stellar, and so was The Guardian's explanation. Of course The Mark would need the sacrifice to be sincere. It's magic after all!

There was a huge sense of relief in everybody but Buffy's sire. What does this all mean for their future? Is he going to have to be a good guy now? Poor thing. Spike being driven from the house by all the warm fuzzy feeling flying about gave me a grin and Buffy tracking him down and calling him on it made it even wider. She sees through the facade, whether he likes it or not. The kiss makes me think he's not going to mind. Much.
cordykitten chapter 44 . 11/21/2009
It's good to see vamp!Buffy and sire!Spike be okay. Buffy found her place; at the side of Spike.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to read the story; even when I was late reading from time to time I enjoyed it.
Brunettepet chapter 40 . 11/21/2009
I loved this: “She will never be what I’ve been to you,” he heard her mumble as he bent low again, proceeding outside. “You will never be what you’ve been with me.”

She was right. And it was what was right. He could finally admit to himself what he had held back ever since the night he had claimed Buffy for his, claimed that brightness, chosen her. And the instant his feet touched the asphalt outside the warehouse he was running. Spike turned his back on Drusilla when he turned Buffy, he just hadn't accepted it until Dru reappeared. Nicely played.

The solemn procession through the sewers was vividly described, as was The Guardian cutting through the ranks of mercenaries so easily. I liked the way it contrasted with Spike's mad race and his violent confrontation with his own group of mercenaries. There was an air of desperation in his pursuit and a dogged determination in his childe's journey toward her end. It all culminated beautifully with Spike crashing into the library just to watch Buffy sacrifice herself. Her sire finally accepts her just to watch her die? Let's see!
cordykitten chapter 43 . 11/21/2009
Wow Buffy's wish to 'get a bit of air' almost got her killed. Coincidence to find Ana there with a collection of old furniture. She sent Ana to Milwaukee; because she thinks that Dexter will be there?

And even if Buffy got hurt that was he opportunity that brought her and Spike nearer together (again).
cordykitten chapter 42 . 11/21/2009
So the other Buffy and Spike were sent back when the white light engulfed vamp!Buffy. Then I'm glad that Buffy knows that vamp!Buffy didn't die.

And it seems that Buffy and Spike are okay now after their adventure; it has helped Buffy.
cordykitten chapter 41 . 11/21/2009
Weird, vamp!Buffy isn't dust even if she seems to be 'dead' (How to say? not undead? because she was dead before, being a vamp.)

Uh-huh, the mercenary army is there now. I feared bad things but it seems they were only after the dagger.

Ah the Guardian explained. I think sire!Spike is happy now that he came back. :)

I'm glad that it got solved this way.

Sounds as is vamp!Buffy is taking care that Spike doesn't try to run again.
158 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »