Reviews for Bite Marks
cordykitten chapter 37 . 11/8/2009
I loved that Joyce told that the Slayer!Buffy was her daughter too.

M Sire!Spike was killing a demon? Fighting the good fight now? Ah I don't really think it, he was just in the right place.

Resouling then... if they get the Orb in time. Otherwise the plan won't function. A lot of if's to defend. Still hoping it will go well.
cordykitten chapter 36 . 11/8/2009
Heh heh when Buffy came in like Xander said.

So Willow says there is a way to save Buffy even if the Guardian said there isn't? Hope she is right.

So all it comes down to the house on the Revello Drive... I'm curious what will happen now. Vamp!Buffy knew she had to be there.
cordykitten chapter 35 . 11/8/2009
So Sir Intagar was one of the good guys; glad I feared in vain. Ana? I missed that she was there, too.

Sounds as if the four encountered a Guardian now. I hoped she had better news than that there is no other way for them.

Hope having the dagger now will help them. And the small information the Guardian gave them.
cordykitten chapter 34 . 11/8/2009
Sir Intagar? I don't like how he played with the others' minds, let them see things that weren't there. I'm not sure if they can trust him or are in danger now.

Again, good to be able to read on.
cordykitten chapter 33 . 11/8/2009
And there I was glad that they made it out of the tunnel; they are still not save. But another step ahead, now on their way to Chicago. So the one wanting the dagger paid the assassins? Things getting weirder and weirder.

I really hope Giles will find a clue soon how to translate the symbols.

*fingers crossed*
cordykitten chapter 32 . 11/8/2009
Ah they have the right message on the dagger now? Maybe it's not so important to get the right one in time *hopes*

Everander? Was it mentioned because it is important? But then they were surrounded; tricky situation. Good to be able to read on.
nichbuket chapter 37 . 11/7/2009
O, and the pressure builds. I always wished that the female guardians had a larger part in the show, glad to see them make an appearance here. It's also nice that Buffy gets some closure with Joyce, her sudden expiration never sat well with me. Looking forward to more...
nichbuket chapter 34 . 11/5/2009
Kinda agreeing with non-vamp Buffy at the mo, safe it does not seem. Cool, but not safe. I like Dexter, seems like a fast talking, traveling salesman from the 50s. Looking forward to more.
nichbuket chapter 31 . 11/5/2009
That was just cruel. ;-) All that POW just to be interrupted and with a cliff hanger no less. Wowzers, it was hot.
nichbuket chapter 30 . 11/5/2009
In away they confront their emotions and actions by looking in a mirror, it hits harder that way. Your reasons for why they did what they did are really quite powerful. I especially like Buffy's reason for choosing to become a vampire. Brava.
Brunettepet chapter 32 . 11/5/2009
Dexter's tale of woe was an interesting twist. How is it that so many people are getting involved with inappropriate partners?

I enjoyed the interlude back in Sunnydale, especially the picture you painted of a rumpled, manic Giles. Willow was appropriately wide-eyed and babbly, but when it was time to get down to business, she believable settled down to pursue the first hopeful lead in days.

The attack was vividly choreographed and I enjoyed the mounting tension of not knowing who or why the attack is happening. Is somebody after Dexter or the Mark or Buffy and the vampires? Whatever, the pursuit is already entertaining, especially snarky vampire Spike wanting to throw their only clue under the bus to save their skin. Sometimes he's just an idiot, but it seldom fails to crack me up!
Brunettepet chapter 31 . 11/5/2009
I love the use of the push and pull metaphor for both couples. Future!Buffy's always pushing her Spike away while he's pulling her back from the edge and Vampire!Buffy's always trying to pull her Spike closer to the light while he's busily pushing her as far away a he can. Each couple just needs to accept their attraction and pull one another closer rather than this continuous, exhausting fight. It's not helping anybody's mental health.

Buffy's emotion filled cruel sniping was another attempt to push her vampire as far away as she can. he's getting under her skin and she's finding it entirely too comforting. It's a good thing Spike is just as stubborn as she is and instead of taking the bait and leaving, her cruelty makes him want to confront her even more, show her how much she needs him even more. Thank goodness Buffy finally gave into the emotional turmoil and just went with the heart melting kissing.

Could Dexter's timing be any lousier?
Brunettepet chapter 30 . 11/5/2009
That kiss might have been all fun and games, but it feels like a complete betrayal to Vampire!Buffy and you captured that pain beautifully here: He stared at her as if she had lost her mind, but the doubt and the pain inside of her were too great. They rose like strangely shaped patterns that connected everything he had said and done to mean something she had never thought of before, and it was a searing, wounding experience. It wouldn’t let her see anything else. At least the anger and disappointment led Buffy to confront Spike with a few hard truths. His actions hurt people. They're not fun for anyone but him. Her lecture prompted Spike to admit to being jealous of his Buffy sleeping with the other Spike, but that admission seems to have gone straight over her head.

Buffy wanting to console her vampire counterpart was very sweet, and I enjoyed the lightness of comparing notes on how well the vampire can kiss. Vampire!Buffy probably also needed some reassurance about where she's headed once she's dust.

This confusing, confounding situation is doing everybody's head in. It's making for a great read.
cordykitten chapter 31 . 11/4/2009
Wow, I managed to catch up again, wasn't sure if I could do it today.

Uh-huh! Buffy and Spike fought, Buffy in denial what Spike said. Wasn't sure what would happen next. Very heated :D

Thanks to Dexter Maury they didn't talk though. He has a bad timing. ;)

Hope the kiss caused only good things.
cordykitten chapter 30 . 11/4/2009
Uh-huh.. severe question. I can see why vamp!Buffy asked it. Maybe Spike understood now that the plan wasn't so clever / worked so well.

I liked the Spike/Spike talk, it was interesting to hear. As was the Buffy/vamp!Buffy talk. THe one knows the other so well, being him(her).
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »