Reviews for Ryuushima Gakuen
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I really like this story and hope you continue with it :)
Jostanos chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

February 26th 2013... Jostanos returns this time wielding an account.

Shara, it would be nice if you would continue your stories.
If you would like some help with the I am available to bounce around ideas and or Role play scenes, or even just chat. :)
Safiiri chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Splendid story :) I hope you consider continuing with it some day, I really like it :)
Jostanos chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Shara... This story is too good to remain as dormant as it has been. Are you going to update it soon?

-_- I will not Bookmark/Favorite a fanfiction that will remain dormant/abandoned like I have for sooo many others over the past year.

In fact..

If you read the topic in the Gaia forums at all you may have noticed my list of Fanfictions that I would like to see updated in the near future and that is not the entirety of it!

I may just delete/clear some if not most of those said stories from my Favorites/bookmark list just because I am tired of waiting for authors who just take it upon themselves to torure thier "loyal" reader/reviewers.

OH! And that's not all!

Did you also know that, even though they would like reviews... Some if not most of those said authors do not allow anonymous reviewers like myself?

A pity really.

*anime sighs*

As I may have told some of you in various fansite Fanfiction section over the past 12-13 years: I understand that you have an offline life to deal with: Jobs, school, illnesses, computer problems, Family problems... I GET IT! I have gotten for years and you have either ignored that fact or told me, in not so many words... to "GO TO HADES!"

The truth hurts doesn't it?

You the fanfiction authors young and old have by your own whims tortured us reviewers for long enough.

UPDATE YOUR BLESSED STORIES ALREADY!

How old are most of them? 2004 to the present?

Yeesh.. what a joke...

You guys make me sick...

*bows humbly* I apologies for ranting here, Shara Lunison. Please forgive me. This.. "topic" has been weighing heavily upon me ever since I started joining fansites.

I have joined about 26 fansites in all over the past 12-13 years and virtually all of them have either been abandoned (like thier fanfictions), Been changed into something else/Destroyed/removed, or were not worth being active on them any more.

I am 30 something years old and not getting any younger, Folks.

If these shenanigans with your respective stories keeps up... You all may be down by at least one (me) reader/reviewer.

and trust me... For a person who loves to read and review fanfictions to say that...

It is heart breaking
blood wolfe 92 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
I like it! updates are good for the soul!
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
This story is interesting. As for the pairings, hm... Neville/Luna and maybe one of the male OC for Harry?
loretta537 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
this is a great story, although i must say that robot harry and neville will be upset when they find out they are robots
Lady Evans Potter chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
May thy greatness never fade! I've found a new favorite author xD

I really love this story! Though, I had to admit I almost died when I realized near the end of this chapter that you had named one of the characters "Daichi". One char. in Beyblade (my second favorite fandom after HP) is named Daichi and he's like this really loudmouth, with neverending hyperactiveness and rather annoying. I wonder if this Daichi will be like that? P

Ah, the curse of losing the topic... Anyway, as I said, this is a really good story, and I love the way you write interactions with the different students, as it seems quite real.

I liked Saki. But then again, I love being formal as well, so it can possibly be because of that. Oh, and the charm on the Quiddich door? Brilliant xD Keep writing, I'll be waiting! :D
kada7 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Very interesting start! I'm wondering how robotic are the robots of Harry and Neville - won't there be some ethical issues about replacing them?

I also love exploring different schools and cultures in HP, this is shaping up to be a nice treat!
cldiva chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I like the beginning, I cant wait to see where you go with this.
fifespice chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
aww that so sad so what will happen next poor harry and neville least theyre away form dumbles machinatins in japan
fifespice chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
interesting start so whats the plan huh