Reviews for Idle Idol
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
OK. Read the first three sentences and BURST OUT LAUGHING. Wow, what a difference a new perspective makes. Creepy naked scary Hidan with a knife acting like he might kill you, or vigilant zealot trying desperately to protect his sleeping lord. You're hilarious and I love this.

I've never thought to picture Hidan like this.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Fucking creepy as all get out. If this were a movie, I could totally imagine it.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I'm still impressed by how easy it is to sense Hidan's fanaticism. It helps that you throw all those exclamation marks in there, and the awestruck wonder, and the incredulous taken aback-ness.

I kind of wish you'd throw in another chapter right at the beginning that demonstrates Hidan's descent into madness. That's just me... I think it'd really add another layer of depth to your story.

The Hidan chapters are my favorite. :)
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Absentmindedly reading some of your reviews a couple of days ago has tipped me off to what I believe is coming. This scene is hilarious, especially the part about Shikamaru's "holy symbols." I laughed out loud and had to explain to my fiance what was so funny. :D

This scene is great!
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I can totally feel Hidan's gibbering madness. You totally nailed that. He feels like one of the nutjob mage-villains in a fantasy novel... like one who is demon possessed.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
When before you told me that English was not your native language, I could not for the life of me see how. However, in this chapter, it's a little more evident. I can see some problems with... smoothness.

I can see the setup here. Onward and upward!
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I think I have an idea where this is going.

I promised you an edit. First I want to give it a full read through. :) I'm glad you're coming to AO3 with me. I can't wait to get started. :D
janesmlo chapter 26 . 9/5/2013
Hi, this is one of the first hidanxshikamaru story I read. Thought you'd never update again. How often do you plan to update this story?
Gingersnap87 chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Oh sweet...bejesus! First of all, Shikamaru has a wild imagination when he dreams, but I'm quite interested in reading more about how their little relationship grows ;) Can't wait for more!
Chriscro165 chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Omg great chapter I love how the blowjob scene was unintentional
FanAbel chapter 25 . 8/20/2013
hey im about to begin reading this but i actually came here to say thanks for the advise and ill try to improve and im writing the second chapter and i would like you to read it and tell me if i did any better. pease and thank you.
Reaumur chapter 25 . 2/16/2013
I'm surprised, only 29 comments? 27 favourites? Your story is absolutely brilliant! I am truly honestly surprised not many have discovered this gem yet.
Chriscro165 chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
Yay u updated! :D I'm loving u right now!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
You know... I can see Kurenai and Shika getting together. It's believable.
Gingersnap87 chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
Aww I feel sorry for Hidan and Shikamaru, not having each other after being together alone for so long. Eager to read more!