Reviews for Idle Idol
Chriscro165 chapter 33 . 4/9
Thanks for the update Chaos. I hope moving has been problem free. I really liked this update (as I do all) it's unfortunately been a while since I've watched/read anything relating to hidan or kakazu's powers so I actually do not really know what ritual Hidan used to bring Shikamaru back to life. It kind of bugged me that I didn't remember because it affected my understanding of the story during this chapter. Ino's words to Shikamaru was so cute! and his newly noticed feelings and his subtle grins are as well! I loved that!
Chriscro165 chapter 32 . 3/31
IM SCREAMING OH MY SHIT ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN
Chriscro165 chapter 31 . 3/28
I respond to your message and you fuck me up with this update! I didn't expect them to bring in the tendril dude. How/why did it go that far? I love how shikamaru started thinking about Hidan as his savior. I hope he doesn't just try to forget about this in the future.
Chriscro165 chapter 30 . 3/27
I'm sorry that I wasn't seeing the updates until now! Thank you ! I'm slightly annoyed at Ino's reluctance but it's understandable. I want to see more hidan/shika mushy mushy ! Thanks for the update!
Chriscro165 chapter 28 . 3/20
OMG WHAT
Chriscro165 chapter 27 . 3/18
SOOOOOO GLADD YOURE BACK! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG AND YAASSS I LOVE IT
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
OK. Read the first three sentences and BURST OUT LAUGHING. Wow, what a difference a new perspective makes. Creepy naked scary Hidan with a knife acting like he might kill you, or vigilant zealot trying desperately to protect his sleeping lord. You're hilarious and I love this.

I've never thought to picture Hidan like this.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Fucking creepy as all get out. If this were a movie, I could totally imagine it.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I'm still impressed by how easy it is to sense Hidan's fanaticism. It helps that you throw all those exclamation marks in there, and the awestruck wonder, and the incredulous taken aback-ness.

I kind of wish you'd throw in another chapter right at the beginning that demonstrates Hidan's descent into madness. That's just me... I think it'd really add another layer of depth to your story.

The Hidan chapters are my favorite. :)
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Absentmindedly reading some of your reviews a couple of days ago has tipped me off to what I believe is coming. This scene is hilarious, especially the part about Shikamaru's "holy symbols." I laughed out loud and had to explain to my fiance what was so funny. :D

This scene is great!
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I can totally feel Hidan's gibbering madness. You totally nailed that. He feels like one of the nutjob mage-villains in a fantasy novel... like one who is demon possessed.
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
When before you told me that English was not your native language, I could not for the life of me see how. However, in this chapter, it's a little more evident. I can see some problems with... smoothness.

I can see the setup here. Onward and upward!
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I think I have an idea where this is going.

I promised you an edit. First I want to give it a full read through. :) I'm glad you're coming to AO3 with me. I can't wait to get started. :D
butterbird321 chapter 26 . 9/5/2013
Hi, this is one of the first hidanxshikamaru story I read. Thought you'd never update again. How often do you plan to update this story?
Gingersnap87 chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Oh sweet...bejesus! First of all, Shikamaru has a wild imagination when he dreams, but I'm quite interested in reading more about how their little relationship grows ;) Can't wait for more!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »