Reviews for Moon and Mud
HopelessKHFangirl chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
very enjoyable heard of a Brit tht has a filthy mouth such as ours',but other than tht,nice.
Virtuous Vampire chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Great chapter! Oh the Five including Remmy in their antics...too funny! That last part at the party has me torn...I want both Viv/Remus and Viv/Gabriel to happen...no fair! Damn you and your writing talent for making me all conflicted!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Hello!

I'd forgotten how much I love this story! I like how you subtly introduced Aiden and Remus's reaction. Liked the ending and how Remus is becoming more a part of the pack! Good work!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Hello hun I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long to review. School has been VERY hectic and I'm only managing to review now because it's my mid-term break. Rest assured, I'm overjoyed at having such a mountain of chocolate(updates) to gnaw at!

Very good transition scene, things are progressing nicely indeed!)

Oh and happy belated pancake day!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
This chapter was epically long and well...epic! A barfight, wit, prophetic foretellings, a full moon, rowdy wolves and Remus finally feeling comfortable in his own skin...em fur...yeah, you get the metaphor!

Oh and I want the red pen!

Good work hon!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Magnificent! Beautiful blending of the two fandoms! I love Viv and Remy's interaction-friends with a dash of sexual tension that's so sweet and endearing that it's almost innocent-like. I am in awe of how you managed to pull that one off-making a relationship sexy yet slightly shy. I'm still Team Gabe as of now but that could change...

Loved how Gabe's comment about Viv as his nurse made them both blush. Aw!

Finally, you handled Remy's thoughts on the wolves' nature admirably well and explained the differences between the different attitudes towards the furry ones well. The St. Mungo's pamphlets and Daily Prophet would obviously be a wee bit biased.

Bravo, my gifted friend!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Very good portrayal of Viv. I can't help but compare every heroine I read about in fanfic or original work to Bella "Can't function Without a Man, please save me from the world Edward!" Swan. I love Viv. She's badass, funny, sarcastic etc. You depicted her just as well if not better than in the book.

The dynamic between all the members of the pack was expertly orchestrated. Everything was well handled and you managed to introduce pretty much all the characters in one chapter without the reader even noticing the exposition because it flowed so smoothly! Kudos my friend!

Gotta love the sexual tension brewing between Viv and Gabe. They're both so stubborn but I hope you have them succumbing to their horny demons before the end!

Finally, I loved how Viv is so protective of Remy(oh and I almost felt physically sick when you were describing his various wounds! Good work!)and can't wait to see how those two interact. Really enjoyed Gabe's little smirk when he noticed she hadn't made her bed and the way she glared at him!lol.

Good work hon!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
Oh cliffy! I'm so happy I don't have to wait for an update!yay!

Remus is finally where we want him to be...fantastic! Let the drama and confusion begin!Mwahahaha!...sorry bout that.

As always, beautifully written but there are a few little grammatical errors in places and I think you left out words in a couple of places.

Besides that it was wonderful and I'm on tenderhooks wondering what surprises the next chapter holds!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Remy away! I'm happy he's finally making his escape from the confines of his English home. I loled in places like when he was sliding down the barrister but I mainly felt sorry for him during this chappie. I commend you-the hobo-ness was well done! He didn't even know until he looked in the mirror "Ah!Hobo!" Good job!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Hey hey! Thanks for reviewing Twatlight the other day, I haven't read any of the reviews yet cos I'm going back to school tomorrow and I guess I'm saving them in case it's a bad day and I need a pick-me-up!Like emergency chocolate...

Onto chapter 3!hehe! I literally LOLed at Remus waking up in a random shed and having to break into that house. Being a werewolf ain't easy...

Fenrir was really creepy and I was quite shocked when you revealed it was him who attacked Remus in wolf form.

So I really enjoyed this because you blended comedy and tragedy really well. You're doing a great job with this fic!

Brat)
shisoma chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
*munches on poptrt* what's taken you so long? i love this fic and you need to update more often!*is gpoing crazy wanting to know what will hapen next*
shisoma chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
o.o you are sill wrighting this right! *yust makeing sure* this is aweosme! cant wate for the next chap!
Virtuous Vampire chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
*Gets down on knees and prays for forgiveness.*

I am deeply sorry it's taken me this long to continue reading this great story. School, school, school bleh.

I thought this chapter was really beautiful. You captured Remus's frustration with his condition perfectly and I really felt for him.

The transformation and the encounter with the Gray was expertly executed. It was entertaining as well as richly descriptive.

Loving it so far and can't wait to read more of both this and Snapshots. I'm spoilt for choice!

Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hey hun I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to review!

I really enjoyed the prologue. It's vague enough for me to want to devour the rest of the story immediatly to find the answers but not so vague that I'm confused. Lovely descriptions as well. I wouldn't expect less from you.)
DaiHinMin chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Hi, great story

-thanks for a great story :)